I’ve been riding my old bike daily, mostly to work and back. I also bought a newer bike from my brother, though I still need new tubes for it before I can ride it… I think I’m going to get fenders for it. :)
www.neon-velo.com/Cycle_Tours Book Your Dream Cycling Holiday Now! Iconic Locations Around Europe
www.alaskabike.com/ Fully Supported, Inn-To-Inn Tours. Recommended by Frommer's!
eMJerk has written 3 entries about this goal
I’ve been riding bikes a lot with a group of friends. Unfortunately, I’m not exactly in great shape, and I tend to get left in the dust, haha. With lots of riding though, hopefully I’ll get faster and stronger. Still thinking of looking for a newer/lighter bike.
was a great day for riding a bike. I was all over the place. :D As a result, however, my butt hurts today. I think I may look into finding a different bike. Mine is a 1971 and is incredibly heavy. The gears don’t work well, it’s slightly too big for me, etc. I love it though…
eMJerk has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- Pyxidragon cheered this 9 months ago
- Ally ~ cheered this 11 months ago
- this is just a test cheered this 12 months ago
- NualaBuala cheered this 13 months ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 13 months ago
- beauty11 cheered this 13 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 15 months ago
- bethieb cheered this 16 months ago
- Bee Sage cheered this 16 months ago