I only have 10 left! Woohoo! I’m hoping to cook some more soon!
www.duncanhines.com/Tips Read, Share and Comment on Baking Tips From Duncan Hines!
www.gandrpublishing.com/ For Fundraisers Or Families. Custom Cookbooks Are Our Specialty.
www.ask.com/Create+A+Cookbook Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.createmycookbook.com/ Upload Recipes & Photos. Easy To Use Cookbook Designer.
www.cookbookpublishers.com/Create-Book Cookbook Fundraising With Personalized Cookbooks, See How !
Beth has written 18 entries about this goal
23. Mozzerella sticks. Easy. Yummy…well I think I didn’t get any they were gone by the time i looked up. So, they must have been tasty.
24. Parmesan tomatoes, sort of like tomatoes au gratin, but easier and gluten free.
25. carmel apple bites. didn’t work out well. Will not do this again.
26. crab rangoon crescents. they were easy and I actually got to try one…delishious.
27. pizza zucchini bites. sooooo easy and sooo good. probably because of:
28. pizza sauce. I make the best homemade pizza sauce.
29. Butter and Brown sugar bacon wrapped smokies. Yeah, all of the ingredients are in the name. They were yummy and disappeared quickly.
30. Mini loaded baked potatoes. It was easy and they were good.
31. Homemade chicken salad. I make good chicken salad.
32. Tea sandwhiches with cucumbers and cream cheese. Everything is better with cream cheese.
33. poolside dip. Meh. Wouldn’t make it again.
Yeah. most of these are easy, but just because they’re easy doesn’t mean they weren’t new. that said, i probably should have made at least ONE standby for a party, but no…all new. :).
Taco Tater Tot Casserole. It was delicious. My husband took seconds and was excited to bring it to work. I guess it will be a regular from now on.
made chili the other night. a new chili. pretty simple, but different than I’ve made before. My husband really liked it, I felt like it was missing something but my taste buds have been off lately…all I want is chicken and sandwhiches…so who knows.
20. Nachos. Hard? No. Delicious? Yes. The key is in the layering… so every chip has something delicious on it, even at the bottom of the pile.
17. Artichoke bread. It went over with rave reviews, but I threw half of my piece out because it was too rich for me.
18. Penne with Vodka Sauce. It was fantastic, extremely easy and I made it was bacon instead of pancetta so it was CHEAP!
19. Spaghetti with Meatballs. I make better spaghetti and meatballs than my husband’s mom. He told me so. Probably because everything in mine is homemade… but who knows. Maybe Ragu is good to some people.
16. Chipotle chicken chili.
Was super easy to make. The general consensus was that it wasn’t bad. With how easy it was to make I’ll most likely make it again. Might change it up a little but I haven’t quite decided how yet.
Needed more salt in the poato water, but otherwise pretty okay. Easy quick meal for weeknights.
Chicken Terriaki, I’ve made similar dishes before. But this was a new recipe, and I didn’t actually really care for it. There wasn’t enough sauce. But if I add more sauce I think there’d be more and better flavor.
12.Creole porkchops. I liked them but my husband wasn’t sold (I think it was too healthy and good for you). I probably won’t make it again because he eats more than me, so it’s wasted if I’m the only one who likes it.
13.Roast Beef. Similar to the italian beef recipe, but…in a crock pot, and there were some small changes, so it’s new. It was great.
Beth has gotten 47 cheers on this goal.
- Meredith cheered this 3 months ago
- Zoe cheered this 3 months ago
- Cornucopia cheered this 3 months ago
- rabbit hearted girl cheered this 4 months ago
- AgneZed cheered this 5 months ago
- shipgirl14 cheered this 9 months ago
- Tartsy cheered this 12 months ago
- qglas cheered this 13 months ago
- Holly cheered this 13 months ago
- Celtic Christian cheered this 13 months ago
- funchilde cheered this 13 months ago
- candykisses06 cheered this 14 months ago
- lob cheered this 15 months ago
- cnbooth cheered this 15 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 15 months ago
- Agent 99 cheered this 15 months ago
- calypte cheered this 16 months ago
- sarahinparis cheered this 16 months ago
- Glambabie cheered this 16 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 16 months ago
- Matthew cheered this 17 months ago