Since I have my 30 by 30 goal that will bring me through to my birthday and the end of my 20’s, I will count this as done as that goal will be me making the most of the rest of my 20’s.
Beth has written 4 entries about this goal
...months left! I’ve been thinking about my birthday a lot because it’s a big one and I want to make sure I get things done before it. So, Working on my goals, and trying to make the best out of my last year in my 20’s!
11 MONTHS LEFT. Okay I didn’t mean to write that in all caps, but now that it’s there like that, I’m going to leave it, I kinda like it.
So, I haven’t done too much this past year, but it was fun none-the-less. I did make a few new friends, who are wonderful and I’m so happy to have them in my life. I also got closer with the friends I have and one of my best friends got engaged! I hope to be there for her during this really exciting time. My cousin got seperated and that was tough, but it was actually sort of nice because it allowed us to get closer as a family. We all thought we liked her husband, but now she’s a much better person without him, and we never realized how little we liked spending time with him. Sometimes even the hardest things end up being for the best, and that’s a tough lesson to learn.
So, now there are 10 months and 10 days left before the big 30, and I hope to have a lot of fun during them. Hopefully with our new friends, who I might have mentioned before—are awesome. They’re just so full of life and so much fun and I’m so happy we met them.
Hey, I still have a few years left. why not?!
So, lets see what I’ve done in my 20’s. So far I have:
*Moved to Florida on a whim
*moved back home because apparently home is home
*fell in and out of love many times
*bought a condo
*bought a boat
*rented a boat slip!!
*dropped out of school
*went back to school to finish (I hope!)
*became a flight attendant and traveled across the US and CAN
*quit a job by saying I was not coming in today or ever again
*bought a truck (It was love at first sight)
*bought a dog (also love at first sight)
*inherited a bird (Who I love now because he’s a bundle of fun)
*learned how to cook. Hey, I had to learn some time.
*went on a cruise! It was AMAZING
*went to MEXICO it was also quite awesome.
*went on a jet ski for the first time. It was terrifying. Next time I’ll learn how to drive one. I was not ready.
*went on a motorcycle for the first time. Also terrifying. I have bad balance, am clumsy and things like this scare me. but I try them anyhow.
I’ve also made TONS of mistakes. Including hurting people’s feelings and being careless with people. I gained 20 pounds which is CRAZY, and easy to gain but hard to lose. I lost friends and that was hard. I had extremely hard times. But I still have two years to live it up. I hope to have the most fun I can in that time.
So I turn 30 on November 10, 2013.
Until then, I want to make the most of my 20’s, and enjoy everything I can. And then I suppose I’ll make the most of my 30’s and so on. But I’ll focus on the rest of my 20’s for now.
Beth has gotten 27 cheers on this goal.
- of_journeys cheered this 15 months ago
- D. W. cheered this 15 months ago
- etoilefilante cheered this 15 months ago
- Triniprincess cheered this 15 months ago
- Superdude57 cheered this 15 months ago
- Seven cheered this 15 months ago
- dewofpee cheered this 16 months ago
- James cheered this 16 months ago
- kittymamba cheered this 16 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 16 months ago
- soonforget cheered this 16 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 16 months ago
- Pete cheered this 16 months ago
- A Messenger cheered this 16 months ago
- Vladivos cheered this 16 months ago
- Amarete cheered this 16 months ago
- instantmessage cheered this 16 months ago
- hollymoose78 cheered this 16 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 17 months ago
- ♫ not ur kind of jin ♫ cheered this 17 months ago
- jacca19 cheered this 19 months ago