www.fullsail.edu/blogging Learn how to build an audience with Online Blogging and Journalism.
www.theblogbuilders.com/Create-a-Blog Step-By-Step Guide for Beginners Have a blog in 20 minutes!
www.simplesite.com/ No ads, No trouble, Easy to build with Your personal domain. Try free
i.seekissimmee.com/Blog-Application Have what it takes to be a blogger? Yell us about you and get started.
Buster Benson has written 3 entries about this goal
- short posts
I’d like to contribute to a blog that focuses on inventing and discovering situations where each of the participants benefits. Win-win situations, non-zero sum games, etc. Also, since a lot of our interests are in a bunch of fields that don’t seem to be connected to one another, it’s always fun to take ideas from one field (like game theory) and relate them to ideas in another field (self-help).
A few goals:
- Post at least once a day for 30 days (I did this on another blog and it was a good way to jump start my involvement in it).
- Start a few post series (like cognitive biases, logical fallacies, exercises for self-improvement). Those are good for continuing the momentum of the blog without having to think of a new topic each time.
- Book and media club ideas. Maybe have a book of the month to read and talk about.
- Monthly themes. I have a few ideas for the themes.
Mostly, I just want to make the blog something that I enjoy contributing to and which can gain momentum over time. A fun exercise.
Buster Benson has gotten 1 cheer on this goal.
- speedracer4kq cheered this 6 years ago