Seems I’m out of habit at list-following as well as list-writing :-p Today will be better.
- undone things from yesterday’s list
hardware store office errand groceries
- work on assignment
So much so that in spite of a nagging loads-of-things-I-should-be-doing feeling, I’m struggling to think of anything to actually put on a list. Ummm…
- call hardware store to see if they’re open deferred till tomorrow so I can do another errand somewhere that definitely isn’t open today
- if so, go buy fluorescent light tube thingy and battery tomorrow
- email Al.
- email As.
- make smoothie
- make yoghurt
- make bread
- put podcasts on mp3 player
deal with broken mirror frame start considering thinking about beginning assignment :-p
It’s a start. None of those things will really advance The Project, of which more anon, but at least it’s somewhere to start tomorrow without having to sit around all morning waiting for my brain to wake up enough to plan.
Sigh. Post-visit-from-beloved dejection, don’t feel like doing anything. Must keep busy.
- gardening: assess damage from weekend storms, rescue whatever needs rescuing, plant more bedding to replace ones eaten by snails (bastards :-p ), garlic spray, weeding
- investigate making yoghurt
- ironing, at least some
- eat well and drink enough water
- plan something nice for dinner, have early evening with movie and glass of wine
And another list, just so all the stuff I need/want to do that isn’t going to get done today can stop floating round my head.
- call Gran
- email Al.
talk to Am. (fingers crossed for skype, yay!)
- order bellydance DVD
post garden photos earth up potatoes plant out beetroot, alyssum deadhead bluebells, roses cut grass
- make garlic spray
freeze bolognese, turkey, banana bread, gougeres
- put away clean laundry (may involve large-scale reorganisation of closet)
clean bathroom vacuum x2 wash floors x2 ironing MH back Sun pm, get milk/bread, bake something? something active
- something creative
So much time, so little to do. Wait, uh…Must
call Little Bro vacuum other housework grocery shopping make cheese puffs shower/beautify
- T’s house by 7
plant rocket make bolognese
- pier walk? (call D.)
Boy oh boy do I have a lot to do first, though.
breakfast last-minute laundry
- fix phone if possible (touch-screen has become un-touchy) Not possible. Waahh.
check in pack Big Bro at 10 for computery stuff/cat transport cats to dad’s, pick up netbook/disk/CDs/notebooks lunch
- call D.
earth up potatoes prick out tomato seedlings (into what? aargh!)
find something to plant tomatoes in!
- plant more rocket seeds
- pot on peas?
tidy kitchen x2 ( clean coffee machine!) clear out fridge take out trash
- if time, vacuum & wash floor
transfer music to mp3 player
- leave by 18.45
Just put some get-up-and-go oils in the burner, hopefully they’ll have some effect by the time I finish making this list.Must
contact mom contact Big Bro PO/dad’s (pick up books) bank/pay bill laundry trash/litter/recycling dishes/tidy kitchen (x2) vacuum change sheets more laundry yet more laundry ironing slice & freeze turkey plan meals for rest of week (use up perishables before going away)
- go for walk? (
But first, breakfast. And more coffee.
Posting now for tomorrow – busy day ahead and if I write things down as I think of them I can stop trying to remember them! Might even get a little ahead of myself this evening. Off to see my beloved tomorrow :DImportant
morning/evening smoothie squat
- dailies –
vacuum, kitty litter, dishes, MHK take out trash & recycling fix light timer freeze korma finish packing pack up cat stuff shower & prettify leave flat tidy so it’s nice to come home to ready to be picked up by 6