1. What did I learn last week?
I will probably only be doing this job for a limited time. It’s okay for now, and I’m quite good at it, but it’s definitely not what I want to do with the rest of my life.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Not flipping out (out loud, at least) because I wasn’t able to spend time with the dude.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
I hired someone! This takes so much pressure off me at work and I just heaved a huge sigh of relief.
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Take that test.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Get everything packed, organized, and ready for this week’s work trip.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
I am over-thinking everything.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Take the test.
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
I have the opportunity to step up and take on more at work. I don’t know if I’m going to do it or not. Hence the fretting.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
I’d LOVE to talk to the dude I’ve been dating, but he hasn’t been around these past few weeks. I’m trying not to read too much into this. I fret about this a lot, too.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
Not that I can think of.
13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
Get the apartment ready for the person who is supposed to be staying with my cats while I’m gone.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
- Can’t say it out loud or articulate it properly.
- Be financially stable (out of debt).
- Write a book.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
- Not recently, through no fault of mine. Sigh.
- Somewhat. I can probably start paying stuff off again next month, now that my apartment is all set up.
- I wrote an outline this week! Woohoo!
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
- Don’t flip out. Be honest about what you want.
- Start by paying off immediate/recent bills, like the dentist.
- Get into a routine, work on this every day.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Being away from the office. As much as I don’t want to go on this trip, it will be nice to get out of there for a bit.
18. What are your fears?
Getting hurt again.
19. What am I most grateful for?
At least I have a job that pays me pretty well and gives me some sense of security.
20. What can I do this week to make life more beautiful?
Smile. Haven’t been doing much of this lately.