My fairy god daughter’s first pumpkin patch visit, inside mom! We went to take photos of Mom’s belly in the pumpkin patch. Cute!
www.shop411.com/Godchild+Gifts Search for Low Prices. Find Low Prices and Great Value.
www.etsy.com/shop/onkiebazoobie Unique Personalized Damask Gift available for quick ship!
feddle has written 3 entries about this goal
The wee one is a girl, and she is still growing steadily and healthily, and mama’s doing fine too.
Now I know which gender gnome outfit to make.
I have until January, 2009 to establish what this will entail, but I am going to be the Fairy Godmother to my good friend’s baby, name and gender as of yet unknown, alias The Sea Monkey, AKA Baby Poundcake, AKA Baby Cute Baby, AKA Baby Sweet Baby, AKA The Cornish Game Hen (as of yesterday, when the ultrasound revealed the baby being much bigger than Sea Monkey status).
I am very excited about my new role and title and am thinking out my wand, tiara, and possibly also cowgirl hat because, well, I want a cowgirl hat with a tiara on it, and Fairy Godmothers need plenty of outfits and cute shoes.
Fairy Godmothers also need chocolate malts and pedicures. And wings. Definitely wings.
feddle has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- seasonal cheered this 4 years ago
- Katie cheered this 4 years ago
- LaurieJay cheered this 4 years ago
- Dee cheered this 4 years ago
- Kristyfull cheered this 4 years ago
- iamcarson cheered this 4 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 4 years ago
- soundoftrees cheered this 4 years ago
- Jessica cheered this 4 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 4 years ago
- Quilnmous cheered this 4 years ago
- Faustus cheered this 4 years ago
- CompassionateMinds cheered this 4 years ago