I think this will be my last month working on this particular goal. I recently added a monthly “Boot Camp” goal for the first time and I think I like the general theme/central idea more than one specific goal—plus I have “A Week’s Experiment” for that. We’ll see.
Kelsey has written 9 entries about this goal
I’ve always been a meat and potatoes kind of girl. Oh, and bread. And cheese. And chocolate…you get the picture.
I could really stand to up my intake of the food groups my grandfather fondly calls “what food eats” (No offense to you vegetarians/vegans out there.) It will be good for my weight and fitness goals, and probably for my skin, etc…I have a million and one reasons to eat more fruits and veggies, but I don’t do it as often as I should because, well, other stuff tastes better.
Anyone got a super-duper vegetable recipe that doesn’t involve slathering everything in ranch? I know it’s good…kinda defeats the purpose though. :)
PS. My starting point is about 1 serving of fruit OR vegetable at every meal, like grapes with breakfast, an apple with lunch, and a small salad with dinner.
I love the title of this goal, it’s so fitting! And I really, really need to do this. Between getting new carpet in the entire upstairs in three weeks(!) and leaving for college next semester(!!!), I have a lot of stuff that needs to be introduced to either the recycling bin or a new home.
No squeaks, no snorts…
Although a good, maniacal “mwah ha ha” is occasionally in order :)
I know it’s early, but I loved this one :)
“Make out with someone with poprocks in my mouth” is surprisingly popular.
Kind of an odd goal, but why the hell not? :D
Practical and self-explanatory.
I’m quite behind on these monthly goals, though. I think I’ll be able to catch up during second semester.
This is a very ambitious goal for me. Right now I’m doing 3, maybe 3 and a half, five days a week. To run 10 miles in one day…wow. BUt it would help me get my PE course DONE and I’d be in better shape because of it. Time to increase the mileage!
Is a good goal to start with, because I can spend as much or as little time on it as I want. And I think it’ll be fun! Most likely will be Harry Potter, because it’s the series I’m most familiar with and has a huge variety of characters and situations.
Kelsey has gotten 73 cheers on this goal.
- Laura McCleery cheered this 22 months ago
- Achilleus27 cheered this 2 years ago
- littlepeterpan cheered this 2 years ago
- DoctorTeeth cheered this 2 years ago
- leaves of my tree cheered this 2 years ago
- colourful soul cheered this 2 years ago
- AlohaRay cheered this 2 years ago
- applepie cheered this 2 years ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 2 years ago
- Queenbee689 cheered this 2 years ago
- jme43 cheered this 2 years ago
- pharmjo cheered this 2 years ago
- Matthew cheered this 2 years ago
- Ayanadnb <3 cheered this 2 years ago
- zdechlinka cheered this 2 years ago
- D. W. cheered this 2 years ago
- hhannah cheered this 2 years ago
- yearend cheered this 2 years ago
- Euphemia cheered this 2 years ago
- landslide cheered this 2 years ago
- starstuff cheered this 2 years ago