I am brave. Really, people tell me all the time. Right now I am struggling with fear. My ex husband is going to die soon, I think. My kids saw him for the first time in 8 months. His skin and the white of his eyes are yellow. His belly is bloated. He is still drinking and refuses all efforts from people to help him to get help. I am sad for him. I’m wracking my brain wondering what I can do that hasn’t already been done. I fear his death, because of what it will do to everyone who ever cared for him. He is killing himself, but no one can commit him. How can I come to peace with this?
www.ehow.com/Be+Not+Afraid+Lyrics eHow Be Not Afraid Lyrics Tips From People Like You
www.bhphotovideo.com/Be+Not+Afraid Low Prices Great Service Selection! Browse BE Not Afraid @B&H
www.peeplo.com/Lyrics+To+Be+Not+Afraid Accurate Results on Peeplo for the keyword: Lyrics To Be Not Afraid!
www.gentlespiritmusic.com/ Enjoy vocal and instrumental renditions of your favorite hymns.
music.webcrawler.com/ Search for Not Afraid Sheet Music w/ 100's of Results at WebCrawler
freshstart1 has written 1 entry about this goal
freshstart1 has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- Logradora cheered this 12 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 12 months ago
- thelightfuntastic cheered this 23 months ago
- Amy Clarke cheered this 1 year ago
- MsBehavin79 cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 2 years ago
- Veyna cheered this 2 years ago
- Ana cheered this 2 years ago
- Schiavona2 cheered this 2 years ago
- Solena D. cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago