... safe travels
... my dear husband and daughter
... the opportunity to learn
... a beautiful sunny day
gaiagranolaranger has written 171 entries about this goal
... safe travels
- the quarter-inch of rain that fell today
- dinner and conversation with C
- the amazing blackboard platform & the way it gives me the opportunity to witness C’s skills & development
- time for exercise even on a busy day :-)
- the ongoing prospect for much-needed rain
- a productive day at work, and the fact that I have meaningful employment
- my daughter’s efforts to communicate feelings in a mature way
- the opportunity to get a full night’s sleep
- homemade dinner of fresh-from-the-garden vegetables
—a wonderful Skype conversation with D and his new Polish friends.
—a beautiful morning
—a gorgeous evening
—discovering a new pizza crust recipe that is superb … particularly with artichoke hearts :)
—Early to bed, early to rise…
1. I’m grateful for D’s call and his report of fun sightseeing.
2. I’m grateful C and her bandmates chose to practice this afternoon, and that they have so much fun with it.
3. I’m grateful for R and the inspiration he offers so many young people.
4. I feel very grateful for my work today … How fortunate I am to work where I do and with so many good folks.
5. I am grateful for having spent an entire work day in the woods… though there might be more enjoyable things to do than remove strangers’ abandoned trash…
Today I am grateful for the lovely late summer weather … and even for the subtle scent of autumn creeping in.
I am grateful for C’s cheerfulness and positive attitude. So far, so good.
I am grateful for D’s safe travel today.
I am grateful for GF’s amazing personality and meaningful insights, both conveyed through his podcasts. I am especially grateful that D also recognizes GF’s wisdom; it is nice to share this. I would like to meet this incredible soul one day!
I am grateful for the quiet time that is here, now.
... the sound of my daughter’s lovely voice as she sings along to her guitar “Knock, knock, knockin’ on heaven’s door …” Beautiful!
... tonight’s walk up the hill, and the run down, sunshine on my shoulders and late summer flowers everywhere. Also beautiful!
... my good fortune to have a dinner of fresh garden tomatoes, kale and other tasty, healthful food.
... productive time spent supervising C’s driver test practice while simultaneously tending the grapevines, moving some branches up to the new trellis.
... D’s safe travels and funny reports from down south.
1. My parents
2. My dear husband
3. My lovely daughter
4. Time spent with Dad installing the trellis he made for us :-)
5. Time to help D. get ready for his adventure
6. Garden fresh tomatoes
... the opportunity to watch my son’s football game
... my daughter, who has been a lovely companion all day long
... my friend M, who by chance showed up at the game and provided wonderful companionship
... dear D, who will be home from work very soon and will be very happy to know that I have built a fire—so the sauna is ready to go!
... a nice telephone conversation with Dad
Overall, a really pleasant and restful day! I feel a bit of sadness that summer is slipping away, but on the other hand, we’ve had so much fun this summer, so many good times :-) Live for the moment!
—a productive day at work
—C&M’s gift of a quart of blackberries
—just enough time to get the house in order, bake granola, make blackberry cobbler, make a lettuce salad, and make a creamy cucumber salad!
—S, E & G’s safe arrival and cheerfulness!
—my wonderful D!
gaiagranolaranger has gotten 38 cheers on this goal.
- Lost Wayfarer cheered this 13 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 20 months ago
- GazeboGal cheered this 20 months ago
- elli_p cheered this 2 years ago
- tractorum cheered this 2 years ago
- Maxime cheered this 2 years ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 2 years ago
- Karen cheered this 2 years ago
- viima cheered this 2 years ago
- shelagh_c cheered this 2 years ago
- Chris Campbell cheered this 2 years ago
- ElleLyzette cheered this 3 years ago
- MulyaBulya cheered this 3 years ago
- h.g. ~happiness cheered this 3 years ago
- RubyCheeks cheered this 3 years ago
- LunacyBleeding cheered this 3 years ago
- songwine cheered this 3 years ago
- solrunner517 cheered this 3 years ago
- andesite cheered this 3 years ago
- Max cheered this 3 years ago