It is becoming more clear to me how important this actually is. Recently, my psychotherapy professor reminded me that being serious is more likely to get you stressed than being playful. Actually, she said that seriousness is the illness of the modern age. I have to agree on this one, since I have noticed from experience that I definitely feel better when I am playful and smiling, so now I try to apply that even in formal situations and hope people will get it as a warm approach instead of me being disrespectful!
www.perfectworld.com/ Become a Founder and get into Beta! Non-Stop Action Awaits the Brave.
gengu has written 2 entries about this goal
This is going better than planned because I am working with children and my job is actually based on playing with them. Sooo, I have been enjoying my time at work as if it wasn’t my real job and that really makes me happy. I don’t get stressed, I don’t go home thinking about work and I get paid for playing…I think it can’t get less serious than this. :)
But that only refers to one aspect in life, so I am not marking this as done yet.
gengu has gotten 26 cheers on this goal.
- stufaluf cheered this 1 month ago
- mashko cheered this 6 months ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 7 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 7 months ago
- áfrica cheered this 9 months ago
- Forester321 cheered this 10 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 10 months ago
- Katy cheered this 11 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 12 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 13 months ago
- MidnightDreamer22 cheered this 14 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 14 months ago
- notlikeothers253 cheered this 14 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 14 months ago
- KimberGreene cheered this 15 months ago
- Allegra A. cheered this 16 months ago
- DarkDog cheered this 16 months ago
- joie de vivre cheered this 17 months ago
- Lion Heart cheered this 17 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 17 months ago
- Kelsey cheered this 17 months ago