I began a new scarf/shawl. It is called the Hitchhiker. I even got some nice fiber (with cashmere) from my friend’s stash. I worked on it this weekend and it was great – I managed to correct my mistakes!
Rae has written 9 entries about this goal
I finished all the triangles in scarf. Now I need some help so I can finish the end triangle.
Big success – I took the knitting with me to a conference. It helped me listen more attentively and I didn’t feel self-conscious about it. It is a helpful way to keep me from fidgeting.
I worked on the scarf while Jeff drove us home – it was a great use of time – audio book, traveling home, and knitting. I love cheating driving time. Anyway, the scarf isn’t done but I am enjoying the process. I found a hole and had to tear back a few rows but I recognized the error and fixed it. I have a few more triangles to go and then I will be done.
I was pleased to have the scarf to work on in those dull moments during the wedding weekend. I had hoped to get it done because I thought the long car ride would provide good knitting time but I drove the entire time. So a little more to do.
It is near enough for me to be concerned about what my next project should be. To that end, I have started a pintrest board with possible projects.
Again! I knitted the scarf pattern backwards so it looks like it has a broken leg. I will have to go back for another lesson or find another pattern…
Well, I have knit an entire section of this scarf wrong. I really wonder if there isn’t something off with the pattern. This is the second time the alternating pattern didn’t alternate in the correct direction. Will need to seek an audience with my mentor if I can’t fix it.
I finished my third dish cloth. This one is a knit and purl pattern (the first time I have purled). Now I am starting a scarf which has an increase and decrease in the pattern. I was invited to another knit night at the end of the month and I plan to attend. Perhaps I will have started a second scarf by then.
I am working on a dishcloth that uses alternating knit and purl stitches. I have been invited to a Knit Night and I am planning to go tonight.
Rae has gotten 24 cheers on this goal.
- Lcee09 cheered this 1 week ago
- K82345 cheered this 2 months ago
- Countrygirl28 cheered this 2 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 3 months ago
- luckyview cheered this 3 months ago
- Starrboard1 cheered this 8 months ago
- dec80 cheered this 8 months ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 10 months ago
- SpinCycle cheered this 12 months ago
- mashko cheered this 12 months ago
- Mimic W cheered this 12 months ago
- Pete cheered this 12 months ago
- ☺☺ Attitude ☺☺ cheered this 13 months ago
- Queenbee689 cheered this 13 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 13 months ago
- sierrak cheered this 13 months ago
- Lost Wayfarer cheered this 14 months ago
- Dreamdancer12 cheered this 14 months ago
- diamondlightfoot cheered this 14 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 15 months ago
- Lagniappe cheered this 15 months ago