On a bit of a whim, I had my hair cut short. I never felt like my hair looked good and I even tried some quality products but they were not very effective in eastern NC humidity. My hairdresser said I have talked about it long enough and he cut it. I went back on Friday for a trim and highlights. It is even shorter now. The haircut feels bolder and more purposeful than I feel I am but perhaps I will catch up to it. My mom and Jeff say it looks good – I am not sure it looks great on me but it feels great and I don’t stress about it every morning.
www.sebastianprofessional.com/Hairstyle Learn new hairstyle techniques by Sebastian®. Achieve the look today!
www.ask.com/Find+A+New+Haircut Find A New Haircut. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.goldplaited.com/ Makeup by pro artists only $45 Blowouts $38, Upstyles $30+
Rae has written 3 entries about this goal
My hairdresser said my hair was too long and cut it shorter with some layers. It feels good and looks great when I blow it dry. It isn’t a drastic difference but it is better. It also helps that I found some good products to combat the humidity and resulting frizz.
I am going to get highlights on Wednesday but I doubt I will change the style too much. I would like to go shorter but I am not ready yet. I also ordered some anti-frizz products. I know, these things rarely perform the way they promise but I succumbed.
Rae has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- elli_p cheered this 7 months ago
- Lcee09 cheered this 9 months ago
- renewalsh cheered this 13 months ago
- aphel cheered this 16 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 17 months ago
- littlepeterpan cheered this 17 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 18 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 19 months ago
- heartshapedspatula cheered this 19 months ago
- Andromeda123 cheered this 22 months ago
- Dawn Treader cheered this 23 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- Miss Villainess cheered this 2 years ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 2 years ago