On a bit of a whim, I had my hair cut short. I never felt like my hair looked good and I even tried some quality products but they were not very effective in eastern NC humidity. My hairdresser said I have talked about it long enough and he cut it. I went back on Friday for a trim and highlights. It is even shorter now. The haircut feels bolder and more purposeful than I feel I am but perhaps I will catch up to it. My mom and Jeff say it looks good – I am not sure it looks great on me but it feels great and I don’t stress about it every morning.
www.suave.com/hair-styles Find The Latest Hairstyles Fit For You Today! Visit Us To Learn More
www.youtube.com/BethanyMota/Hairstyles Cute DIY Ideas for Your Hair. Get Inspiration from Bethany Mota.
www.garnierusa.com/Hair-Styling Find the right products for you with our Hair Genius. Try it now!
Rae has written 3 entries about this goal
My hairdresser said my hair was too long and cut it shorter with some layers. It feels good and looks great when I blow it dry. It isn’t a drastic difference but it is better. It also helps that I found some good products to combat the humidity and resulting frizz.
I am going to get highlights on Wednesday but I doubt I will change the style too much. I would like to go shorter but I am not ready yet. I also ordered some anti-frizz products. I know, these things rarely perform the way they promise but I succumbed.
Rae has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- elli_p cheered this 8 months ago
- Lcee09 cheered this 11 months ago
- renewalsh cheered this 14 months ago
- aphel cheered this 18 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 18 months ago
- littlepeterpan cheered this 19 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 19 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 20 months ago
- heartshapedspatula cheered this 21 months ago
- Andromeda123 cheered this 2 years ago
- Dawn Treader cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- Miss Villainess cheered this 2 years ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 2 years ago