I basil and mint and japanese herb did well in pots. I used them occasionally. Cilantro would be more useful and I will try it next year.
ask.com/How+To+Plant+An+Herb+Garden How To Plant An Herb Garden. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.amazon.com/ Buy herb garden windowsill at Amazon! Qualified orders over $25 ship free
www.about.com/Kitchen+Herb+Plants Search for Kitchen Herb Plants. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
Rae has written 5 entries about this goal
Basil and mint and japanese herbs are successful – others never came up. I will try again next year.
Tiny leaves have sprouted. The other herbs are questionable.
I planted there small pots of herbs – basil, chives, and parsley. Maybe they will grow.
My dear friend, Sharon, received a herb kit for Christmas from her brother who works at Lowes. She didn’t want it and passed it on to me. So perhaps this will be the year that I grow my own basil.
Rae has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- wunderland cheered this 10 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 13 months ago
- mashko cheered this 13 months ago
- skittledragon cheered this 13 months ago
- Mimic W cheered this 13 months ago
- . cheered this 14 months ago
- runwim cheered this 15 months ago
- DocD cheered this 15 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 15 months ago