I am enjoying watching Wimbledon (Congratulations Djokovic!!), but my shoulder injury will affect my ability to play. I will see an orthopedic surgeon to see what can be done to help my shoulder pain when I exercise it so at least I can start practicing again.
Stephen has written 3 entries about this goal
Dusted off the rackets and got to practice Tennis with the kids on the handball courts at Cerritos College. The tennis courts were under construction, but it was just as easy to play against the wall. In fact, my son outplayed me and was quick to rub it in. We all had fun and it was a good time.
I love playing tennis, but haven’t done it in ages due to other priorities. I like it more than going to the gym. I’m hoping I can find a practice partner in my area, but I’m afraid of advertising on some place like Craigslist; it’s just so lame. In the meantime, I’ll probably start by warming on the racquetball courts.
Stephen has gotten 50 cheers on this goal.
- Endrina cheered this 5 months ago
- rosewilder cheered this 8 months ago
- wren cheered this 8 months ago
- Ms Smith cheered this 8 months ago
- soonforget cheered this 10 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 10 months ago
- skyPRINCE cheered this 11 months ago
- DoctorTeeth cheered this 11 months ago
- lob cheered this 12 months ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 12 months ago
- landslide cheered this 13 months ago
- GreenLongings cheered this 13 months ago
- gengu cheered this 13 months ago
- lilmissajean cheered this 14 months ago
- Caley cheered this 14 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 14 months ago
- 943 cheered this 15 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 16 months ago
- GeorgiaRain101 cheered this 17 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 18 months ago
- x_lau_x cheered this 18 months ago