This is just one of the cases of a simple task taking way way too long to finish. The motivation was organizing to get my taxes done this year and my son also wanted to earn some money to spend in his online game. So we finally got all the parts out and assembled this bookcase that had been laying around for 3 1/2 years. My son O did all the work with a little supervision from me to make sure all the parts were aligned right which was a bit confusing in the beginning. But the bookcase is now built and being used for filing and I could not be happier!
www.potterybarn.com/ Keep Your Entryway Organized with Pottery Barn's Benches and Tables!
shop411.com/Simple+Bookcase+Plans Find our Lowest Possible Price! Simple Bookcase Plans for Sale
www.themurphydoor.com/ Bifold Bookcase Doors start @ $649 Bookcase Door Hardware $129.00
www.wow.com/Bookcase+Designs+Plans Search for Bookcase Designs Plans Look Up Quick Results Now!
Stephen has written 6 entries about this goal
wanted to finish this with me last weekend until we realized we could not find the parts bag with the screws. They had been on the table until I had cleaned the table, so I have to postpone again for a bit until the bag is located, but both my sons are keen to help me complete this as a chore, so I will have to redouble my efforts to find all the parts!
Now that my shoulder is better, I am going to see if Cory and I finish the bookcase this weekend because we will have time.
Never finished building the 2nd bookcase yet, but have been using the shelves to keep Zody off the furniture when no one is home. I really need the bookcase through and will bump the priority on this so I can complete my spring cleaning!
Put together the first bookcase on Thursday, although when we nailed on the backing, I messed up and the bookcase leans just slightly to the right. I could fix it, but I’m not a perfectionist, and I’m happy to use it just the way it is.
I bought 2 bookcases last Sunday for 20% off and I look forward to putting them together since I know the shelves will already be full when I’m done! The bookcases I previously bought were already assembled, so this is a bit more of a challenge, but I did put together other similar items like a microwave cart, so I am ready to go!
Stephen has gotten 98 cheers on this goal.
- SOEGR105 cheered this 1 month ago
- CitrusOne cheered this 3 months ago
- skyPRINCE cheered this 4 months ago
- ClumsyPanda cheered this 5 months ago
- titja cheered this 5 months ago
- malenaxsiempre cheered this 5 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 6 months ago
- Katrina cheered this 6 months ago
- NEVER SAY DIE cheered this 10 months ago
- soundoftrees cheered this 11 months ago
- Lcee09 cheered this 12 months ago
- yodachan cheered this 12 months ago
- Ana Belle cheered this 12 months ago
- Alaska Girl cheered this 12 months ago
- Kaylee Thompson cheered this 12 months ago
- a cheered this 14 months ago
- Ivy cheered this 14 months ago
- _LovelyDisaster cheered this 14 months ago
- sofstree cheered this 14 months ago
- Well, that's Ood cheered this 14 months ago
- Being Bryn cheered this 15 months ago