Now that everything for my new job is falling into place, I keep having the urge to spend money on things I would like to get even through I haven’t earned a cent in my new job yet. And of course my rational mind keeps thinking wait til you have it before you worry about spending it, but my id seems to have the upper hand at the moment. I can’t stop thinking about things to spend my new raise on!
www.sharebuilder.com/ 6.95 Online Trades-Up to $600 Bonus No Minimum to Open Your Account
get.lyft.com/drive Make Money Driving Your Car. Set Your Own Hours. Get Paid Weekly
www.surveymoneymachines.com/ Work Online and Make Money Get Paid Taking Surveys (100% Free)
www.etrade.com/ Start Investing at E*TRADE. Open an Account Online in about 10 minutes!
www.indeed.com/ Millions of jobs at Indeed.com. A better way to search for jobs.
Stephen has written 6 entries about this goal
It wasn’t really a raise. Everyone in my company that isn’t in a union got a 5% cost of living adjustment on July 1st. After not getting any more money at work in years, every little bit helps through. Still waiting to find out if I get a higher paying job but it seems to be slow going.
When I think of a good economy, traffic jams is what happens in Los Angeles since apparently people can afford to sit in traffic and waste time and gas since they have jobs. This is pretty much what is happening in Los Angeles now. Traffic is getting horrible again!
Between the job applications I have submitted and changes happening at my current job, hopefully I will get a raise in a few months. It is LONG overdue!
A friend of mine moving back to Los Angeles asked me if they could stay with me and is interested in renting Cory’s old room. I could use the extra money and decided it would be a good idea to have a roommate again at least for awhile. With that in mind I will be cleaning the carpets tomorrow and cleaning up the house. The task is very daunting, but I will do my best to clean the carpets in the front of the house as well as 2 bedrooms, but that means moving a ton of things in order to get it done! But I will be VERY excited to get it done and get a little extra money.
I really could use some more money this week. Holidays tend to make me overspend and it is happening again this year too!
After not getting a raise for several years, I have seen prices go up by 25-50% while my salary stays the same. It was more important for me to be a father for my sons rather than spending more time working, so I was ok to stay in my current position. But my sons are old enough that they do not need me as much, so I am trying to change my situation by getting a better job and making more money.
The funny thing is I usually have more fun with less money than vice versa. But I have the opportunity to make more, so let’s see if I get new higher paying job.
Stephen has gotten 34 cheers on this goal.
- teoae cheered this 2 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 2 months ago
- DanT1999 cheered this 3 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 5 months ago
- gilloulalal cheered this 5 months ago
- Kaylee Thompson cheered this 7 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 7 months ago
- Endrina cheered this 8 months ago
- NEVER SAY DIE cheered this 9 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 9 months ago
- anacris_dk cheered this 10 months ago
- Ana Belle cheered this 10 months ago
- bluepeashooter cheered this 11 months ago
- seeking~serenity cheered this 11 months ago
- ClumsyPanda cheered this 11 months ago
- Ivy cheered this 11 months ago
- rabbit hearted girl cheered this 12 months ago
- a cheered this 12 months ago
- GeorgiaRain101 cheered this 13 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 15 months ago
- Elyse_Mtl cheered this 17 months ago