As of today, I am 50% complete from where I started to my goal of weighing 250 lbs. Having the GI exam and limiting my calorie intake was a big help in pushing me over the 1/2 way point. I am keenly aware of all the food I am consuming now and will keep it that way as long as I need to towards finishing this goal!
www.oldwillknottscales.com/ Shop Huge Selection of High Quality Obesity Scales - Endless Choices!
www.grainger.com/Material_Handling Buy 350 Pounds At Grainger®. Expert Service and Fast Shipping!
www.eslimclub.com/Sign_Up_For_Free 6 part online weight loss program Re-pattern your mind to lose fat
Stephen has written 6 entries about this goal
Since getting my scale, I am weighing myself every morning and writing it down. I am glad to say that my weight has been going down by 1/10th or 2/10ths every day since I bought the scale. I am now also entering in all my meals to make myself more aware of my calorie intake. I’m not sure I can keep this up permanently, but I want to do it at least until I reach this goal and then I will evaluate if it is still needed.
Just bought a new scale on Ebay for under $20. It shows your weight, BMI, TBW, Muscle & Bone ratios as well as saving your settings. I already knew my weight from the Dr’s office and the new scale is matching it exactly. I am going to start weighing myself every morning to track how I’m doing and get this goal done! My old incorrect scale is destined for a yard sale.
In the swirl of everything happening right now I have not been monitoring my weight. I do go walking or ride my bike when I have a break, but I have been inconsistent. I’m setting a deadline for this goal because I am pretty sure I can lose the weight once I have some vacation which is coming up in August.
I am sorry to say I have not lost any more weight since starting this goal in May, but as Summer comes, I plan on starting water aerobics as well as more sports activities like basketball on this last summer together with both my sons.
So I am reminding myself about this goal today and will be giving it more attention very soon.
Having finished my “Lose 10 pounds” goal, I want to put firm goals in to measure my weight loss after my surgery. So weighing 250 lbs. will be my first of these goals meaning I only have to lose 3 more pounds to get there!
I will only add goals that other people are already doing so I am not sure how smooth a ride it will be on 43things, but I enjoy creating my goals by finding existing goals and encouraging other 43things members who are doing the same goal as me.
Stephen has gotten 22 cheers on this goal.
- LaNouvelleHeloise cheered this 4 weeks ago
- seeking~serenity cheered this 1 month ago
- Robin 13 cheered this 1 month ago
- Ponyo cheered this 2 months ago
- amy cheered this 3 months ago
- moniia cheered this 4 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 4 months ago
- rabbit hearted girl cheered this 7 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 8 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 11 months ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 13 months ago
- sparklysquirrel cheered this 13 months ago
- 20 something cheered this 13 months ago
- aka cheered this 13 months ago
- JWillow cheered this 13 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 13 months ago
- Josh cheered this 13 months ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 13 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 13 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 13 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 13 months ago