1. Have a house that’s tidy enough, and clutterless enough that I’m satisfied.
2. Make a small watercraft with my husband.
3. Make a snowfort (igloo) in our yard large enough to seat me and my husband comfortably and have a small fire in it (it will be vented).
4. Own a horse I feel comfortable riding out in the open again.
5. Have one empty room, with beautiful wood floors, for yoga and meditation.
6. Have a koi pond.
7. Have many fruit trees.
8. Spend some time near the ocean, or several oceans. A significant amount of time, like a month or a year. This might have to happen when I am much, much older.
9. Paint a truly lovely picture that pleases me very much, that I can hang on the wall with great pride.
10. Learn ballroom dancing.
11. See the salmon swim upstream to spawn.
12. See whales in the ocean.
13. Overcome superstitious thinking!
14. Visit Australia.
15. Learn at least 10 or 15 common constellations, and be able to recognize them easily in the night sky.