hasn’t been on the wall for the past 2 months, due to remodeling so I put it back yesterday and now I can smile or wink whenever I go by!
grandmonster has written 31 entries about this goal
I just don’t write about it much. I still love my reflected image more than I hate it. I find that seeing myself as beautiful makes me love being alive.
on the mirror and there’s still a beauty in there! I don’t feel my age (almost 61) and I am not scaring myself in the mirror. Yay! All good!
I seldom write about this goal, I actually do it several times a week. As I approach 60 I’m amazed at how much better I look as compared to a year ago. I had been in so much pain for so long that my face showed it. Now, painfree and exercising often, I feel 30 years younger and fit and healthy. I’m not saying I LOOK 30 years younger, just a bit younger and of course happy and appreciative.
I have started doing this again after a couple of weeks ignoring this goal. It’s always good.
I think I’ve gotten better looking since I began this goal. I will need to start looking at more than my face so that I can say the same thing about my figure. Bigger mirror coming up!
I’m back to smiling at myself in the mirror. I feel better about myself even if I’m not exactly better healthwise. After all, this body does a bang up job of getting me around and I am appreciative of the work it does.
While I’ve been blue because of undiagnosed medical symptoms, I haven’t been being true to my goal to watch my mirror. I’ve an appointment to see a specialist this week and I decided I must return to loving what I see in the mirror.
I think it is working well.
that as I stand around the corner to age 60 I think I’m getting better looking. I’m not thin, or young and while I grew up that was the measure of beauty that all women strived toward. Of course, when I lived in France as an elementary school student the bikini was a new (and shocking) item.
It took me a long time to commit to this goal, because it seemed so weird to be admiring myself. And, every time I spend a moment gazing at myself I find love for myself and everyone else.
grandmonster has gotten 50 cheers on this goal.
- UskaDara cheered this 3 weeks ago
- gaara_chan cheered this 2 months ago
- malenaxsiempre cheered this 3 months ago
- Stéphanie cheered this 3 months ago
- Pete cheered this 5 months ago
- christie_90 cheered this 7 months ago
- inner guru cheered this 7 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 7 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 7 months ago
- iamcarson cheered this 8 months ago
- actionjaclyn cheered this 9 months ago
- dharma_child cheered this 10 months ago
- onesweetworld01 cheered this 11 months ago
- simplyli cheered this 11 months ago
- joyfullady cheered this 11 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 12 months ago
- Kira cheered this 12 months ago
- songwine cheered this 13 months ago
- idkbrblol cheered this 13 months ago
- alaskanmossy cheered this 15 months ago
- NickieRenee cheered this 15 months ago