Malta or London or Wales
www.passports.com/ Great quality trips at low prices. Save hundreds of dollars.
www.greyhound.com/express Direct Service, Reserved Seating & Fares Starting at $1!
www.intrepidtravel.com/AsiaSale 15% off selected Asia destinations Low Prices. Huge fun. Book Now.
www.travelzoo.com/CheapFlights Cheap Flights Starting at $72. Save up to 80% Off! Sale Ends Soon.
gypsiewriter thinks life is beautiful has written 6 entries about this goal
Might be Canada.
Or somewhere closer.
I’m looking in the paper for 3-4 night deals to Anywhere.
Thought about taking the train home, but I have it in my head to go back in Spring now, and that seems like a really good idea.
I’d like to see a game at every ML Ballpark and culminate the trip at the Hall of Fame.
I’d also LOVE to see another game at Shea before that landmark of my childhood is no more.
My Dad is up for the second one, so that’s halfway there…
I should decide whether I want to make a point of going back to NY every year, and not just when I discover that yes, I miss it sometimes.
But I want to see more. I want to see everything. I get like this every six weeks, it seems. I was at a dinner party over the weekend and someone asked: Where next?
Everywhere. Anywhere. Always.
I seem to have settled into a very ‘normal’ life now, the job (which I haven’t stated just yet, and I’m still at my other job), the dates, the soon-to-be two flatmates. I even made a ‘space to write’ in the house, and it is indeed happening. This is what I wanted, what I promised myself when I was in America last time. This everyday life. Which I do love to pieces.
See, long weekend, right? Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today, plus tomorrow and Wednesday for me. I actually counted out the days and thought about booking something. But I didn’t.
I do have holiday days to take before I leave one job for another. I want to do something with them.
Still, a few days won’t be enough.
What do you do when you want two very different things very badly?
gypsiewriter thinks life is beautiful has gotten 52 cheers on this goal.
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 23 months ago
- candahar5 cheered this 2 years ago
- laws 43 cheered this 2 years ago
- JWillow cheered this 3 years ago
- Fotoquimica cheered this 3 years ago
- guess_whos_bizzack cheered this 3 years ago
- morgan1944 cheered this 4 years ago
- saipansizzy cheered this 4 years ago
- ~ Julie ~ cheered this 4 years ago
- Straha cheered this 4 years ago
- bluebutton32 cheered this 4 years ago
- houseofleaves cheered this 4 years ago
- cluricaune cheered this 4 years ago
- Jess. Dream. cheered this 4 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 4 years ago
- wren cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- L C cheered this 4 years ago
- Stephanie cheered this 4 years ago
- WhichWayUp cheered this 4 years ago
- GrammaG cheered this 5 years ago