i have a couple friends now i hang out with periodically and a few more who I will have over to the house when it is put together better. The hard part is finding someone I feel really close to, someone I would have over even when my house is a mess, someone I can talk things over with when I need a perspective other than my husband. I really miss that kind of friendship. :(
www.zoosk.com/Dating_Sites Meet New People Around You 50+ Million Singles - Join Free!
www.xpersonals.com/ Date and chat w/ the local hotties. 10 Million Members. Join For Free!
www.griswoldhomecaregc.com/ 24 hr live-in care $200 per day 2 yr experienced caregivers
gyrlcentric has written 2 entries about this goal
that lives in the metro area i do; she is about my age, little younger i think, with a son also ( a little younger than my son). i think she and i may get to be hanging out friends, would be nice
gyrlcentric has gotten 8 cheers on this goal.
- Shadowchilde cheered this 5 years ago
- Lindsey cheered this 5 years ago
- VioletMyst still believes that Unusual traveling instructions are dancing lessons from God cheered this 5 years ago
- Rene W. cheered this 6 years ago
- surrealmuse cheered this 7 years ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 7 years ago
- a man named Lew cheered this 7 years ago
- Hawk~ cheered this 7 years ago