Hmm, nothing special really.
JustJürgen has written 882 entries about this goal
We were invited to a lovely dinner, which was good, yet we both agreed that we would have prepared a meal slightly more refined.
Very nasty wind on the golf course, but I managed for the second time in a row not to lose a single ball, even though the scores were really bad.
A Bank Holiday, thanks to German reunification which I still regard as a great gift for our country, and a huge achievement that we owe to the courage and wisdom of our East-German compatriots.
Early start and late ending at school,I felt worn out.
We had a very effective staff meeting, good discussions and some minor decisions.
My mother came in for an afternoon coffee and brought a delicious plum cake.
Was able to play a round of golf, without any blisters on my heels.
The teaching staff went for a getaway with all kinds of entertainment, bu I decided to join it later on as I felt it more important to hold classes.
A good friend of ours came for dinner and stayed for the night because he has a meeting nearby on Friday morning – he’s in love for the first time in quite a few years which is really good news.
JustJürgen has gotten 99 cheers on this goal.
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 7 months ago
- Kira cheered this 9 months ago
- Zorea cheered this 10 months ago
- BeautifulDay cheered this 11 months ago
- MaNu cheered this 12 months ago
- h.g. ~happiness cheered this 12 months ago
- Ash cheered this 12 months ago
- songwine cheered this 12 months ago
- ideclaire cheered this 13 months ago
- Cherise cheered this 13 months ago
- Andromeda123 cheered this 13 months ago
- Josh cheered this 13 months ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 13 months ago
- PCAB cheered this 14 months ago
- theblondebombshell cheered this 14 months ago
- LadySlipper cheered this 14 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 14 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 14 months ago
- zdechlinka cheered this 15 months ago
- starie cheered this 15 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 15 months ago