Although the book is published on Lulu.com, it’s not public. But we’re happy enough with it that my folks bought 15 copies. So at last this is complete.
www.createspace.com/ Self-Publishing Made Easy with Affordable End-to-End Services.
www.chooseyourpublisher.com/ Tell US About Your Book & We Will Recommend the Right Book Publisher.
www.diggypod.com/Self-Publishing 5.5 x 8.5 100 pgs. Laminated Cover. Quote + Upload + Print + 48hr. Turn
www.friesenpress.com/Self-Publishing Download a Free Author's Guide and Learn How to Publish Your Book.
www.tatepublishing.com/ Family Owned, Christian Co. Looking For Authors! Submit Your Manuscript
hajush has written 6 entries about this goal
I’ve received the proof. There are just a couple errors on the cover and binding, and 4 of the drawings need to be darkened. It’s a small step and off we go. I just need to clear the decks to get this one completed and into the “done” bin. It was very cool seeing the proof copy, I highly recommend it!
The proof copy of my sister’s children’s book is being printed at Lulu.com and is on it’s way. Once we check the proof we should be good to release it to the general public. Just a few more weeks.
The original artwork was on the other side of the country, but holiday travels and a little time between holiday parties has enabled me to scan it all in and put it into the first draft pdf file and upload it to lulu. Tomorrow we refine the first draft and hopefully we’ll be published soon. Yay.
I’m still interested in publishing the other book, but my sister has a great story all written that just needs to be published. She’s been working on this story for years, and it just needs that final push out the door.
Or maybe it would be better to build a blog around it instead… but it seems like it could be a fun book, and maybe something I could self-publish, just for the learning experience. I think the next step is to spend an hour building an outline in the next two weeks. I wish there was a subgoal feature (already posted it to 43ideas.com).
hajush has gotten 33 cheers on this goal.
- Zarena cheered this 2 years ago
- Kasz cheered this 2 years ago
- Ciremo cheered this 4 years ago
- schwerz cheered this 4 years ago
- Indigo_Divaah cheered this 4 years ago
- Sara161616 cheered this 4 years ago
- feddle cheered this 4 years ago
- jamiejean_ cheered this 4 years ago
- Dee cheered this 4 years ago
- Besina_Sartor cheered this 5 years ago
- D. W. cheered this 5 years ago
- KTRON cheered this 5 years ago
- Starshine cheered this 5 years ago
- AnneBeattie cheered this 5 years ago
- deinera cheered this 5 years ago
- AnyaLee cheered this 5 years ago
- bananapancakes cheered this 5 years ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 5 years ago
- corry000 cheered this 5 years ago
- Nicole cheered this 5 years ago
- Mary Hawkins cheered this 6 years ago