I haven’t posted on this goal for 5 months now. I really wanted to have my application submitted so that I would be able to attend in the Spring, but with all the other things going on in my life right now (still pending divorce, possible bankruptcy, overall new adjustments in life), I doubt that I will be able to put the focus into a masters degree right now. I’m keeping this goal here though because I DO want to achieve it. Not sure what my time frame on going back is yet…but I’m going to loosely say 1-3 years.
www.cabrini.edu/ Great Teachers Train Great Teachers M.Ed., Certifications, Special Ed.
www.delval.edu/ It's Time To Advance Your Career Close To Home At Del Val College!
www.waldenu.edu/Masters_Degrees Study with an Online College and Further Your Career. Apply Today!
www.post.edu/Online Earn your Masters degree w/ our online school - Request info now!
www.iup.edu/Graduate Next step in your English career Earning an English MA from IUP
handprintonmyheart has written 5 entries about this goal
Since I am thinking about applying to more schools than just the one I graduated from and they will be asking for those scores…
I might have to take the subject matter one too…better look into that…
I originally wanted to be back at the Uni this fall to start up on my master’s degree, but with the craziness of divorce and being in limbo with so many things, I decided it would be a better plan to postpone going back until Jan ‘08. At least by then things should be stabilized in my life and I’ll be able to concentrate fully on my studies.
I visited one of my former professors last night and he was very encouraging and told me that just based on knowing me and my work, he thinks I won’t have any problem getting into the master’s program there at my old uni. He even said he’d be willing to be a reference on my application! Yay!
I started my application essay today and emailed some of my old professors to see if I could meet with them and get some advice on the application process (and also ask them to give me a reference!).
handprintonmyheart has gotten 58 cheers on this goal.
- Mark cheered this 5 years ago
- secondchance12307 cheered this 5 years ago
- adiajoliver cheered this 5 years ago
- AnneBeattie cheered this 6 years ago
- QueenoftheHighway cheered this 6 years ago
- rosymamacita cheered this 6 years ago
- Karina cheered this 6 years ago
- Straha cheered this 6 years ago
- lintacious cheered this 6 years ago
- Luna cheered this 6 years ago
- mooniebutt cheered this 6 years ago
- Koji Taneda cheered this 6 years ago
- David M cheered this 6 years ago
- thegirlmostlikelyto cheered this 6 years ago
- watsonet cheered this 6 years ago
- KTRON cheered this 6 years ago
- luaptrauts cheered this 6 years ago
- Mahpee cheered this 6 years ago
- david cheered this 6 years ago
- Luz de la Luna al Amanecer cheered this 6 years ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 6 years ago