I love music, and I saturate nearly every moment with some form of music. Even when I have everything turned off and I’m sitting quietly I tend to focus on the music of natural rhythms around me. I often start moving to the invisible music too, which makes me either entertaining or just weird depending on who is around. I would hate to imagine a world without music, and I often have a hard time relating to people who aren’t music lovers. I do try to, but I find that too often we haven’t got much common ground.
Harmony has written 5 entries about this goal
I have a few things that I’m very afraid of and a few phobias. I usually end up getting very upset with myself when I let one of these get the best of me. I’m actually diagnosed as an agoraphobic, but I am doing much better with this than I used to be. The other things I’m really afraid of are having loved ones die or get hurt, being abandoned and/or forgotten, talking on the phone, being judged, and spiders. I’m irrationally scared of spiders to the point I often make a huge ass out of myself if I find one on me.
The picture is a very sad little doodle I just did to help myself remember everything =P
I have an insane obsession with all things zebra and zebra print. If I see something with anything remotely related to a zebra on it and I have the money…chances are I will buy it even if I don’t need it. I have everything from Zebra print beds and leashes for my pets, zebra toys, paintings of zebras, a zebra snuggie, a zebra print cover on my cell phone…you get the idea. The list goes on and on. I was once told by someone I would grow out of it…that was over 10 years ago. I think this obsession is a keeper.
of all things plant-like.
My mom had a green thumb. I grew up literally surrounded by greenery. Houseplants in every room, a room solely dedicated to houseplants, multiple gardens. My dad even took it as his duty to build her extra spaces to grow and hang her plants like a green house and a “fake” well house (It was really beautiful honestly)
I loved that life and those plants. I miss them. I have spent my entire adult life trying to grow…pretty much anything, but alas, my house plants all die, anything I try to grow from a bulb or seed never even sprouts, and seedings I plant never make it. Its given me this complex where I almost don’t want to get more plants just to murder them.
I haven’t given up yet though. Someone gave me a hanging fern yesterday and it is hanging nervously in my front window, terrified for its life I’m sure. Maybe this one will be the one that breaks my deadly curse =)
Pictured: My next victim, the brave little fern.
- pesticides (I have to be really careful with lettuce and therefore almost never eat it on anything)
- Sunflower Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- All types of actual nuts that I’ve tried
- bee stings
- certain types of floral and all musk based perfume/cologne
- Neosporin (its supposed to help heal cuts, but on me it makes them get progressively worse)
- And now the doctor thinks I might have a wheat gluten allergy, but I’m not convinced it isn’t just a scapegoat answer since it seems to be a fad at the moment. I’m going to go along with the testing for it and see if it helps, but I’m doubtful its the issue.
So, at this rate of gaining allergies I expect to be in a bubble like the kid form “The Bubble Boy” within the next couple of decades =D
Harmony has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- brynna1227 cheered this 3 years ago
- viima cheered this 3 years ago
- sun_goddess31 cheered this 3 years ago
- lob cheered this 3 years ago
- martinimermaid cheered this 3 years ago
- BabySnowLeopard cheered this 3 years ago
- Kirstie cheered this 3 years ago
- Straha cheered this 3 years ago
- ntg cheered this 3 years ago
- sjsuphilly cheered this 3 years ago
- inneedofinspiration cheered this 3 years ago
- Self Adhesive cheered this 3 years ago
- atinygoat cheered this 4 years ago
- silverlyblue cheered this 4 years ago
- Pangie cheered this 4 years ago
- fritopia cheered this 4 years ago
- Tigerman cheered this 4 years ago