there’s just no other way it’s going to happen.
holly_3 has written 7 entries about this goal
I weighed myself last night and discovered that I am at an all-time, non-pregnancy, high of 143lbs. My goal weight is 130. I could be satisfied with 135 though.
I had a light breakfast, went to the gym, and had a moderately healthy lunch. 3-5pm seems to be the timeframe when I am most likely to sabotage myself. I’m already planning to have an apple instead of raiding the pantry.
but I am conscious of it. I’m not overweight. I weigh 137 (today) but I would like to get back to 130.
but I’m not gaining weight either! My husband and I are training for a marathon so we’re running like crazy. However, the increased activity seems to have the effect of increasing my appetite as well!
My husband announced last night that he wants to “cut back” and lose a few pounds. I told him I would start preparing lighter meals and we will do this together. He wants to lose ten pounds and that would be good for me too. We’ve already agreed that we’re not going on some crazy starvation diet either. I’m planning to look up new recipes tonight. I think we’re off to a good start!
I’m not what most people would consider overweight, but I am heavier right now than is comfortable for me.
holly_3 has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- Katrinia17 cheered this 16 months ago
- Plorange cheered this 16 months ago
- Janelle Sennert cheered this 2 years ago
- sarahinparis cheered this 2 years ago
- kmanda cheered this 3 years ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 4 years ago
- Petr cheered this 4 years ago
- Danielle cheered this 5 years ago
- bebrave cheered this 5 years ago
- jackesugai cheered this 6 years ago
- Forever_young cheered this 6 years ago
- FoxyLady09 cheered this 6 years ago
- InAGoodPlace cheered this 6 years ago
- partlysbabe cheered this 6 years ago
- schmaddie cheered this 6 years ago
- Sundays Child ~ Faith, Hope & Love ♥ cheered this 7 years ago
- IUsedTo cheered this 7 years ago
- LittleBiggie cheered this 7 years ago