I read this book with my Bible study group and absolutely loved it! Very convicting!
Stephanie has written 5 entries about this goal
This book not only taught me so much about myself, but also about the people that surround me. Of course, I’m not in a relationship, but it’s good to know how to determine someone else’s love language and know how to be able to express that love to them. Hopefully sometime soon, I’ll be able to read another book by this author titled “The Five Love Languages for Singles.”
I loved this book for the reason it had amazing quotes! Some quotes more than likely I’ll keep and use throughout the rest of my life. There were some parts of the book I struggled getting through because I didn’t really agree with him. I may have to go back and reread those parts just to get a better understanding of how he feels about certain issues.
Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
An excellent book and I enjoyed getting to know Miller and be taken through his experiences in life! I felt an authentic connection with the author. At times I would think, “Is this author a male version of me?” He presented Christianity from a different view point than the “fundamental” Christian. He talked how everyone desires love and acceptance in their lives. Also, we should allow God to love us because that is how we are to love ourselves and others.
1. The Five People You Meet In Heaven
2. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician’s Nephew
3. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
Stephanie has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- dundas_queen cheered this 2 years ago
- Holly cheered this 2 years ago
- arrakis cheered this 2 years ago
- ra-ra cheered this 2 years ago
- Calissa cheered this 2 years ago
- EllisandeSedai cheered this 3 years ago
- Beeb cheered this 5 years ago
- where the fireflies are cheered this 5 years ago
- squirlsk1 cheered this 5 years ago