The bank sent me a letter today offering me another $2,400 credit on my card! Apparently not satisfied with the hundred odd dollars in late and overlimit fees they have scunged from me in the last 6 months, they now want another pound of flesh. And lawd help me…I’m tempted! “Oh, it would be handy with Christmas coming up. Or if I decide to leave B, then I can buy furniture”...what about the fact that my monthly repayments would DOUBLE and I’m barely able to make them right now? TEAR UP THE LETTER! But do you think I can do it? Tucked away safely just-in-case. It’s pathological. Give me strength.
cesidebtsolutions.org/DebtManagement Learn To Manage Your Debt Professional Debt Management
www.myscore.com/Free See Your Credit Report & 100% Free Credit Score Online. Go Now!
www.familycredit.org/ Lower payments, interest & fees Chat with counselors online. BBB A+
www.freedomdebtrelief.com/NoDebtNow. Take control of your finances with FreedomDebtRelief. Free quotes!
www.consolidatedcredit.org/ Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consolidate to 1 Low Payment Now!
imgladimme has written 1 entry about this goal
imgladimme has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- songwine cheered this 3 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 11 months ago
- diamondgirl215 cheered this 11 months ago
- Lagniappe cheered this 12 months ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 12 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 13 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 13 months ago
- RM cheered this 18 months ago
- mwink cheered this 18 months ago
- this is just a test cheered this 18 months ago