The more I write down, the more weird and complex my dreams become, and the more twists and turns I can remember!
Lindsey has written 3 entries about this goal
Although they are getting very strange.
The night before last I was a foster mother and I had a bowl of fish. A big fish was chasing around a little fish, trying to eat it, so I reached in and grabbed the little fish. It turned into a little boy who drank whiskey from a bottle and wanted me to make him a recipe called “Harvey Mudd Chicken,” so I adopted him. And a few nights before that I dreamt I was pregnant, and woke up just as I was giving birth, alone in a parking lot while it was raining.
So, very bizarre, but I’m remembering!
Still don’t know if I dream in color. I’ll try to remember a color next time.
And the consensus seems to be that the first step is recording your dreams, so that’s how I’m starting. I might do it here or just in my journal. Apparently they also become more vivid that way – as of now they’re all pretty hazy.
Lindsey has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- SuperunknownVortex cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- Laikat cheered this 5 years ago
- Mark cheered this 5 years ago
- lovemeliver cheered this 6 years ago
- Sarah_CAT cheered this 6 years ago
- mazingrace cheered this 6 years ago
- Lee Stranahan cheered this 6 years ago
- dr ram babu cheered this 6 years ago
- Ali Ritz cheered this 6 years ago
- Himinglaeva cheered this 6 years ago
- MeatBurglar cheered this 6 years ago
- catherine's daughter cheered this 7 years ago