I took the Tuesday night Pilates class at the BAC. The instructor was phenomenal. I am a little disappointed that I’ve got to drive 15-20 minutes to get out to the location where she teaches, but it is so worth it. I actually get the feeling she knows what she is doing. She offers modifications if you need them, and really gives a GREAT Pilats workout. Way better tha any other I’ve attended. I am hoping to go back again this week.
www.info.com/RoutinePilates Get Info on Routine Pilates. Access 5 Search Engines At Once.
www.basipilates.com/ Precise photographs, step-by-step techniques, exercise fundamentals.
indigoliquidd has written 2 entries about this goal
So this past week I finally joined the BAC. For those not in the Western New York area, BAC stands for Buffalo Athletic Club. They have Pilates classes at several different times about five days a week.
I went to one on Friday (after spinning) and it was OK. Certainly a work out. I didn’t particularly like the way she queued. I would’ve liked more instruction on ‘remember to point/reach through the toes’ etc. Basically just reminders on what to focus on and how form should be… And where modifications should be. Other than that, class was pretty well paced for a mat class. My abs STILL are sore two days later! I’d say that’s a pretty good start.
indigoliquidd has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- runwim cheered this 13 months ago
- Dreamdancer12 cheered this 13 months ago
- Speak_Now cheered this 19 months ago
- La Femme Bohème cheered this 19 months ago
- Ashley cheered this 19 months ago
- makingmeover cheered this 19 months ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 20 months ago
- aka cheered this 20 months ago
- JUSlivinITup cheered this 21 months ago
- Adar cheered this 21 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 21 months ago
- hitomiie cheered this 22 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 23 months ago