His grandpa bought him some letters. I will go over them every day with him. We do lots of reading, too!
www.audible.com/Free-Audiobook Free Audiobook with 30-Day Trial. Download & Listen on iPhone/Android
www.readingeggs.com/ 1 on 1 Lessons That Kids Love! For Ages 3 to 7. Free 14-Day Trial.
www.abcmouse.com/Reading 100s of Online Books for Kids 2-6. Games, Puzzles, Songs, and More!
www.soundreading.com/ Solve What No Child Left Behind Did Not. Get Software Proven To Work!
www.morganlearning.com/ Short, fun, daily lessons online. Live support & guaranteed results!
indigostrings has written 7 entries about this goal
I read his favorite book to him all the time. I love reading to him. It’s one of my favorite bonding activities.
I will teach him his letters by the end of the summer for sure.
I will teach him all his letters. I can’t wait until he can read!
I bought a bunch of Spanish picture books for him too. This goal will take another 4 years or so. Lately he “blabs” while I read books. It’s so cute.
Today we read Clifford Counts Bubbles! The best thing about children’s books is that they are SHORT! lol
I read that to him in the Dr.’s office today. He sat through it all!
I have to pick up the books and get started! He’s already 4 weeks old. I want to start the habit NOW.
indigostrings has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- Mina Lily cheered this 5 months ago
- inconvenientreality cheered this 18 months ago
- ladybird cheered this 19 months ago
- Julie cheered this 22 months ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 23 months ago
- oceanlights cheered this 2 years ago
- Lucya86 cheered this 2 years ago
- DreamAllAfternoon cheered this 2 years ago
- John cheered this 2 years ago
- KSay cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 3 years ago
- zeroid cheered this 4 years ago
- rabbit_91 cheered this 4 years ago
- bellephoenix cheered this 4 years ago
- carpe_diem_for_me cheered this 5 years ago
- ~*Serenity*~ cheered this 5 years ago
- irv942 cheered this 6 years ago