are showing up for me right now. I have been wondering what my archetypes are and I think they are some what unconventional. Not your classic heros and heroines, but they are already in my sculpture and in my art. For instance I have an affection for the snake motif, like native american, spiral, growth imagery. Really love spirals. I think I have been making them to remind myself. My felted project looks like a snake to me. It would be fun to do a series.
infiniteissabella has written 21 entries about this goal
in June. We have quite a few now, I like this one with the beaded spiral.
a beaded project, I did the snake around the leg part. My friends and I are makeing these goddess dolls for each other adding wishes in the form of embroidery, beading etc.
of laying prone with bubbles flowing from and through me, like a hot springs, some of them were tiny souls.
self portrait envisoning process
is about surviving and watching
is turning out to be about personal power
about a sculpture of a guardian angel, some glass parts came to me yesterday.
had a spiritual experience getting the massage yesterday, sometimes her touch will make me weep, I felt like I had wings sprouting out of my back, then after, lots of artistic visions. Also I am doing a project that is a glass and steel angel that has opened up my heart. who knew? the whole day was filled with spontaneous serendipity.
did a piece for my visual journal documenting the waterfall I sat under at the hot springs, it was sureal and wonderful, very relaxing. made me think about “the river of life” an art project I have under conception. all those experiences and people who are a part of our lives.
infiniteissabella has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- On seas less hideously serene cheered this 2 years ago
- Cornucopia cheered this 3 years ago
- Luna cheered this 3 years ago
- ♥ cheered this 3 years ago
- YOU5LCKY cheered this 3 years ago
- Bee Sage cheered this 4 years ago
- seasonal cheered this 4 years ago
- qb42 cheered this 5 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 5 years ago
- The Empress Knows what Rivers Know: There is no hurry. cheered this 5 years ago
- Contemplative Jenn cheered this 5 years ago
- now I sleep in cheered this 5 years ago
- damselfly cheered this 5 years ago
- Norskette cheered this 5 years ago