81. Brewing my own medicine.
83. My great big copfee mug that keeps cofee warm for a looong time.
84. The prospect of visiting my cousin in the country in July.
85. Compiling music CDs for friends.
86. My friend getting a scolarship for postgrad studies in Czech Republic.
87. Drawing maps.
89. Swimming in the river.
90. Buying nice pens.
91. Buying ‘How Green Was My Valley’ for a very low price after searching for that book for years.
92. Playing video games.
93. Proper grammar.
94. Meeting online friends in real life.
95. Being alone.
96. Playing trivia online.
97. Playing various word games.
98. Drawing on T-shirts.
99. That a cousin of mine, who had always had poor taste in movies and books, now likes Star Wars. And likes them very much :D
100. Short stories by Michael Swanwick.
Dieda has written 10 entries about this goal
81. Brewing my own medicine.
67. Making lists :)
68. Arranging and rearranging books on my shelf.
69. Playing with my dog.
72. Skipping my German class and drinking beer in a pub with friends istead.
73. Translating something I like.
74. Having a bunch of new ideas for my book.
75. Collecting quotes.
76. Watching South Park.
77. Not having to go shopping.
78. Reading through wikipedia and discovering random facts about random things.
80. Being able to stay at home for a whole day, not having to go anywhere.
62. Books by Patricia Briggs. They have their faults all right, but everytime I finish one of her books, I feel content and happy.
63. Buying books.
64. Talking books.
65. Reading books.
66. Anything having to do with books basically.
52. Making new friends.
53. A prospect of going to Ireland this summer.
54. Yoghurt. Lots of yoghurt.
55. Books by Robin Hobb and C. J. Cherryh.
56. Someone else washing the dishes.
57. A nice, new pub being opened downtown.
58. Strawberries and Cherries.
60. Finally putting my paws on the Princess Bride movie.
61. Watching Firefly over and over again.
51. Having my sister, my brother, my sister in law, and two of my best friends come visit at the same time, and stay the whole weekend. It’s gonna be such fun! :)))
41. A Song of Ice and Fire. The whole of it. Good and bad, nice and sad, happy and cruel, I love every word of the bloody book!
42. Davos’s, Jaime’s, Tyrion’s chapters.
43. Chapters where Sandor makes an appearance.
45. Making different mashroom dishes from my vegetarian friend.
46. Mulled wine.
47. Being happily single.
49. My cousin’s benevolent cynism :)
50. RPG jokes.
31. A visit from my sister.
32. Playing triviamachine :)
33. The eleventh book of Wheel of Time being out, although I won’t begin reading it until I’m finished with Feast for Crows.
34. Getting a comment on my blog :)
35. A free day (that is today)
36. Singing along with my CD player while walking on the street.
37. A spontaneous morning party at a friend’s house.
38. My dog :)
39. Being able to dance without having to get drunk first.
40. Coming home.
21. A friend of mine enrolling a drama course – that’s what she always wanted.
22. Sitting in a pub with a friend, discussing ethics, or theories of personality, or something equally out of place.
23. Going to a party and not getting bored (which doesn’t happen often).
24. A new CD by my favourite band.
26. Rereading ‘Watership Down’.
27. Days when my mother DOESN’T call.
28. Leaving my mobile phone at home :p
29. Finding a novella I began to write about 7 months ago, rereading it, and realizing it’s GOOD.
30. South Park.
11. Irish music.
12. Sunny days in late autumn.
14. Northern seas :)
15. Finding just the right word when I’m translating.
16. COFFEE. Lot’s of coffee.
17. Good cigars.
18. My sister’s enthusiasm for different things.
19. Finding likeminded people.
20. Attending a language course
without any particular order (the numbers are there so that I can keep track)...
1. A bath. Nice and hot, but no bubbles, please.
2. Reading Pratchett or Zelazny.
3. Good ale.
4. Playing RPG with friends.
5. Watching Star Wars original trilogy.
6. Discussing Star Wars with friends.
7. The new book by George R. R. Martin coming out.
8. When someone reviews a chapter of mine.
9. A concert by my favourite band.
10. A massage.
Dieda has gotten 2 cheers on this goal.
- VioletMyst still believes that Unusual traveling instructions are dancing lessons from God cheered this 7 years ago