i’m working again. hoping to make it out of debt by the end of the year. i don’t have the huge debt some people have, but it’s still a thorn in my side.
www.learnvest.com/ Need Help Getting Out Of Debt? Talk to a Financial Expert for Free
www.cesidebtsolutions.org/ Lower Payments, Stop Late Fees, End Collection Calls. Call Today!
www.familycredit.org/ Free Quote, Chat/Apply Online Licensed, Non-Profit BBB Rated A+
www.ask.com/How+To+Clear+Your+Debts Search for How To Clear Your Debts. Look Up Fast Results now!
irenet has written 2 entries about this goal
Because I have to visit my bank today. Every time the credit card charge hits my account they swamp me in commissions no-one had ever mentioned in the hundreds of calls we’ve exchanged. Not even when I call the SOB’s to ask what they’re going to hit me for this month. Turns out now they’re charging me commission based on the amount available (aka, how far I can go into debt). It’s ridiculous.
I don’t even owe them that much money and it seems I’m paying more in commision than I need to to get out of debt in 1 1/2 years.
irenet has gotten 8 cheers on this goal.
- eve amedeus cheered this 21 months ago
- sofiasofia cheered this 21 months ago
- PCAB cheered this 3 years ago
- Eynar Oxartum cheered this 4 years ago
- ducklin77 cheered this 6 years ago
- Grace O'Malley, Pirate Queen cheered this 6 years ago
- Chris cheered this 6 years ago
- crunchcandy cheered this 6 years ago