I’ve decided to call the health insurance service in for this one….I can’t seem to give it up =( I say I need to quit and end up smoking more! To be fair (and yes I know this is an excuse), my hubby and I are totally stressed out but we HAVE to quit! For ourselves and our kids!!
www.nicodermcq.com/ NicoDerm CQ® Helps Prevent the Urge to Smoke Even Among Heavy Smokers!
www.nicorette.com/quit The Benefits of Quitting Start as Quickly as 20 min. Start Today!
www.pfizer.com/SmokingCessation Learn About A Non-Nicotine Rx Pill That May Help You Quit Smoking.
health.alot.com/Stopping+Smoking Search For Stopping Smoking Info. Answer Your Health Questions Here.
www.annepenman.com/fredericksburg Natural Way to Quit and No Cravings Better than patch, gum and pills
jamie322 has written 10 entries about this goal
I suck at this goal.
Ok so I have been doing pretty good on this one. I have smoked but those instances were extreme circumstances…..drunk as hell, nervous as hell, and PMSing like all hell!!! I think that a few cigs outta the month versus a pack every couple days is a HUGE improvement!! It’ll eventually get better….
For the 1st time in a LONG time, I’ve made it through finals without smoking!!
I have done really well so far with only 1 slip when I was shitfaced on my birthday (not dealing well with the age thing) and if I can make it thru finals without giving in I’ve managed to accomplish something…..pray for me!
Ok I am the weakest of the weak! I bought a whole pack and have smoked nearly the whole thing (with the help of my hubby who “quit” too)! I feel like such a failure! But I shall rise to the top again!!!!! This will not beat me! I am bigger than the tobacco!!!
Ok in the midst of finals and the stress of marital issues I caved and smoked like 9 cigarrettes! I hate myself for it but damn it they tasted sooo good! But that was 2 days ago so I am starting the count over! Wish me luck!!!!
Ok I am gonna be honest with y’all….this sucks. I have managed to pull it off for almost a whole month and I want a cig so bad I could cry! I am cranky, bithcy, and I’ve gained like 6 lbs!!! I hate it! But once again I will overcome!!! YAY me!!!!
Ok I’ve made it almost 3 weeks without a cig and I’m not the happiest person in the world but there has been no blood shed….yet. I have been tempted to punch several in the mouth and take theirs but I’ve withstood so far…..don’t know how much longer I can make it!
Ok not even trying…just not ready yet!
jamie322 has gotten 22 cheers on this goal.
- Logophile cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- HOMETOWN GLORY cheered this 4 years ago
- RagazzaRaffinata cheered this 5 years ago
- Live. Laugh. Love. cheered this 5 years ago
- Sundays Child ~ Faith, Hope & Love ♥ cheered this 5 years ago
- Carolyn cheered this 5 years ago
- diamondlightfoot cheered this 5 years ago
- Absnasm cheered this 5 years ago
- bookmanu - See where my books are running cheered this 5 years ago
- Agpious cheered this 5 years ago
- moonandabug cheered this 5 years ago
- Tony, the Bald Eagle cheered this 6 years ago
- Nikita cheered this 6 years ago
- teacherdee cheered this 6 years ago
- aliecatz cheered this 7 years ago
- gorillagal3 cheered this 7 years ago
- lifeisgood61 cheered this 7 years ago
- ~ John Lee ~ cheered this 7 years ago
- plum cheered this 7 years ago
- starkicker10 cheered this 7 years ago