I love the way they are little gentlemen. They hold doors open, they hold their hand out to help me out of the car. They carry groceries, they are gentlemen, through and through.
jerebel has written 12 entries about this goal
19. for both of them: how they LOVE to cook with me. They love to help in the kitchen. Often fighting over space and who gets to put in which ingredient. They love it. :-D
18. When he bends way over, sticks his butt in the air and sings through laughter, “Shake your booty!” i have no clue where he got that, but it’s so funny. Probably because he’s laughing histarically while he’s doing it.
18. His strength. This kid has been thru so much. He battles everyday with communication, anger, violent outbursts. He tries so hard to keep them under control. Not an easy feat with 4 year old little brother tormenting him. But he is strong willed. He has struggled and seems to be overcoming his illnesses. At least tollerating them a lot better. I just love that he has the strength and courage to slap on a smile everday!
17. They way he looks back in the crowd at me after he catches a baseball or hits a homerun. He’s so proud and he looks at me and gives me the most beautiful smile and thumbs up. :-) This kid’s a power hitter.
17. The way he wakes me up in the morning. I insist on waking up every morning this way. He places little kisses all over my face and says, “Wake up Mommy.” As I open my eyes, he just looks at me and grins so big.
16. I love how nervous he was at his first day of school. He was so excited. So precious.
16. The way he still tries to nurse in his sleep. He won’t have a bottle or anything, he’s been off that for a while, but when he’s sleeping, he’ll still start sucking like he’s nursing. It’s precious.
11. His eyes-you can see his soul in those beautiful eyes.
12. His passion-he is out to get everything he can from his life. He’s “balls to the wall” all the time.
13. His sense of humor-he’s really funny. always playing jokes.
14. The way he plays baseball. He loves it.
15. His little tummy. Dude’s got a six pack at age 7. He’s cut!
11. The way he stretches when he wakes up in the morning.
12. The way he meets me at the door of his daycare, smiling ear to ear.
13. His kind heart. If a puppy or kitty is hurt, he’ll walk up and say, “it okay, kiyee.”
14. His curiosity-everything in the world seems new to him. I love that. He inspects everything and tells me, “that a ball, and fowers and butterfy.”
15. The way he smiles so big when he gives mama a kiss.