i don’t need much of an excuse to stay in the house :]
♫ not ur kind of jin ♫ has written 130 entries about this goal
- Glorious meeting with university friends, just like old times (had been over a year !). Laughed to tears almost.
- S’s smile and winking (she winks to me a lot, something really sweet about it ; most other agents always act busy/overworked but she aknowledges me always even if she’s just walking by). My pal/coworker saw that and said : “uh… okay I don’t know who that is but I’m positive you can have her whenever you want, you’re aware of that, right ?”. S is cute but somehow not on the crush list… maybe I’m intimidated by balanced women or something?
- eating and, hell, even binge-eating. Why deny that I like it ? Okay, now I hate liking it and must keep fighting it.
- music and singing
- new vest
- having short hair. It is liberating in many ways. I may keep it up for quite a while still.
- sister J. Happened to be wearing the shirt she gifted me when I ran into her. She was so glad haha.
The cashier at the store next to my house comes right out of a movie ; he always has a tiny dawg siting on his lap that he pets with one hand while scanning articles with his other hand. And he has the classic villain thin moustache. He’s hella nice though. Anyway, I’m glad this strange character’s part of my life, lol.
- new guy at work’s a great pal. We have the same fine taste for really lame puns. Likes decent music.
- neighbour’s cute dawg gave me a super friendly, endless greeting
- magical toilet cleaner (are my pleasures too simple maybe ?)
superhero stuff :
- I helped out a severely paralysed German tourist and kept him company while his walking pal wasn’t around. i got a nice tip.
- I smiled confidently enough to two intimidatingly pretty girls. They smiled back. i haz a new crush!
- A vending machine ate my nice tip and gave me nothing in return ! First I cursed the damned thing, but then with observation, patience and determination, I vanquished, saving the whole subway station from the sneakily out of order machine’s evil. I identified the problem, then the cause, then à la MacGyver, with a only a pen (!), proceeded to fix the problem in a couple of minutes (turns out some loser had put an amazing level of thought into sabotaging the machine with a folded metro ticket, but I outsmarted him!). How about that ?
not something i did, not really heroic either, but worthy of a movie nonetheless :
- patroling under the tower, a soldier in uniform holding an assault rifle. Under his right eye : two tattooed tears.
- one paperwork-fest out of the way, one down ! proud I took care of that business
- new schmexy shirt
- didn’t forget sister’s birthday
- relaxing-as-can-be evening at work, quite a switch from last sunday in the same shop
- miss Unp’ not too cool to talk to me anymore, some sweet enough time together (as always, seems to happen when I’m not giving a damn)
- lunch with friend (on my initiative for once)
- silly texting with friends and coworkers
- laughs with mean “gangster” girl coworker
- being (relatively) on time at stuff
- decent salad (wouldn’t that be a good band name ? erm maybe not)
Hello !? Hail during spring, really ?? I feel like I’m in that scene from the Truman Show where it randomly starts raining only right onto Jim Carrey because the studio’s artificial weather isn’t optimally synchronised ; I feel random bad weather keeps following me that way whenever I set foot outside. Seriously this pissed me off because I had important stuff I wanted to do and I’m already ill so I decided to just go back home and cancel everything, but in retrospect it’s quite funny. I mean freaking hail !
Just done reading Persépolis. Very enriching and moving.
Tonight at work when I got to have a breather at last I phoned my coworker in the other shop and she laughed a lot when I started venting out a bit. I realise I really love making people laugh. I like saying things I find funny but I never expect a reaction really.
Yesterday we closed early, was on the news and stuff. That was nice too. Thank you, prank caller.
I only just learned that a (not direct) coworker of mine is like a superstar but in another country (she did a talent show there and won). She’s unknown here and has a normal job, goes on vacation there and signs autographs. Being famous in your own country must be horrible but on vacation only must be kind of fun. It was hilarious because she was telling me how she’s a star over there and all and suddenly, in the middle of her sentence, no transition or anything, she’s running like crazy after a pickpocket or something, it was the randomest thing ever, she didn’t come back to finish her sentence. I found it hysterical, the contrast between how she was kind of showing off and how quickly and matter-of-factly she just snapped back into reality when duty called, “wow, she really has her feet on Earth !” I thought. Her sister works with me and is even crazier.
- my friend B makes me smile ; i enjoy making her laugh. we have smartypants, liberated conversations. i feel i matter when i’m with her. few people have made me feel that these last few years.
- i’m wearing a kellogg’s smacks t-shirt right now, how cool is that ?! as much as i hate when clothing brand is apparent, i guess i have no problem with clothing showing off cereal brands ? also, not that i planned to, i got my first denim jacket ever ; i never liked those georgemichaeley things much but i just saw this one and it was cheap and i tried it on and i thought “well, what the hell” and next thing i know it’s mine. i guess i need to challenge my old self a bit lately. so in that same spirit i tried on bright purple pants though i ended up not getting them because they looked super tight and getting my first purple pants and my first super tight pants all in one go just seemed like too much challenge for the time being. too bad as i really digged the colour. maybe next time ?
- my sister’s such a talented musician ; it makes me happy to watch her abilities grow like crazy, especially this last year she’s been getting monstruously good.
♫ not ur kind of jin ♫ has gotten 34 cheers on this goal.
- charaymard cheered this 1 week ago
- wunderland cheered this 2 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 2 months ago
- Red_State_Of_Grace cheered this 2 months ago
- Dead Writer cheered this 3 months ago
- jess_ cheered this 8 months ago
- moonandabug cheered this 8 months ago
- Elyse_Mtl cheered this 9 months ago
- MyImaginaryWorld cheered this 10 months ago
- Legionella cheered this 10 months ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 11 months ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 12 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 12 months ago
- Dead7and_Dreaming cheered this 12 months ago
- diamondgirl215 cheered this 13 months ago
- arrakis cheered this 13 months ago
- guess_whos_bizzack cheered this 14 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 15 months ago
- LyLy13 cheered this 15 months ago
- Jessica40 cheered this 15 months ago
- AFrayedKnot cheered this 16 months ago