I’m 24 and I’m pretty sure I just rode a scooter for the first time in my life. Considering I suffer from hyperacusis and am therefore heavily scooter-phobic, and that the person driving the scooter was my arch-enemy from work, you may call this an adventure as well as a suicide attempt I suppose. It wasn’t too loud or fast though and felt pretty awesome with the wind and everything and her butt against my -uh wut ? Still I was terrorised (she fell off her scooter last month and that was without a passenger) so I stayed silent most of the ride and focused on not falling. Adventure !
www.florida-skydiving.net/ Race through the Sky at 120MPH! Skydiving Specials Now Available.
♫ not ur kind of jin ♫ has written 7 entries about this goal
It was white and flabby. I ate it all to be polite. Now I want to puke my brains out.
My grandpa keeps watching me write/read personal things and he and my grandma still criticise my clothing. Meanwhile, looking at old family albums, I stumbled upon this gem than I cannot not share with you : an old photo of my grandpa (okay, I’m hiding his face although it’s funnier with the face because his face looks so distinguished, it’s as if it didn’t belong on the body). I don’t care that it was the 70s, a man in his fifties doesn’t wear that at the beach and get away with it, not if he is to later on criticise my clothing ! And he doesn’t get to keep such a precious photo secret after he repeatedly snuck behind my back to look at the screen. This is my dreadful/impish vengeance.
I was so bored today at work I discovered I can actually get on 43things from my cellphone. I only recently found out how to transfer songs onto it and now after a couple of years of owning that phone I realise it has the internet (that’s how familiar I am with my own phone).
However, the display is most impractical and since the formula I’m paying for says nothing about internet being included I’m assuming being online costs extra money so I only stayed a couple of minutes online then went back to having a normal phone. Somehow, I feel more at peace ignoring the existence of
yet another source of endless possibilities of easy fun at pocket level.
- yesterday, the coworker I don’t get along with, who’s always in a bad mood, walked up to me and another colleague looking as grumpy as always. Out of the blue, I just jumped on her and hugged her, I don’t know why, I just figured since nothing else has worked so far, why the hell not. Her confusion was priceless :D
- cute chick wanted a poster we didn’t have anymore ; she was so cute when she insisted and looked disappointed that I sold her the display model under-the-counter (no big deal I guess). She showed me that the protective film was torn so I could take the poster out ; I have a slight suspicion se scraped it off herself but she seemed to care for the thing as much as I care for my Monkey Island 2 poster so I thought what the hell.
- I made a kickass bracelet from the paper clip pile.
- cooked an egg without oil, butter or margarine. It didn’t stick to the frying pan :). Washed my hair without any product. It didn’t stick to the hairbrush.
Some adventures, eh ?
- added some honey in my soup. It was weird but not bad.
- asked for a doggy bag at the restaurant. It’s a pretty uncommon practice in France and takes some guts, but I’d rather annoy them politely with my “request” than have them throw the food to the garbage. Plus it’s my meal, I paid for it. And that tip has to go somewhere (as a matter of fact, I had little change left for the tip and felt bad).
- went to work with my curls untied (what a rebel I am).
♫ not ur kind of jin ♫ has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- this is just a test cheered this 12 months ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 12 months ago
- TheCatsMother cheered this 13 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 14 months ago
- TG cheered this 14 months ago
- molliemoonlight cheered this 15 months ago
- julettaskey cheered this 16 months ago
- ugogrl cheered this 16 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 16 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 16 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 16 months ago
- Legerd the crooked tree cheered this 16 months ago
- Saruman_the_White cheered this 16 months ago
- unfinished_girl cheered this 17 months ago
- Dead7and_Dreaming cheered this 17 months ago