well, i bought a book on easy day hikes. i’m excited. i totally need to put this in my calendar and make it HAPPEN.
www.summerinaz.com/ Monumental hikes and breathtaking trails only in AZ. Start Planning!
www.trails.com/Camelback+Hiking+Trail Access to 52,000+ Trail Guides Your Map to the Outdoors!
www.hikearizona.com/traildex.php Hiking trail index since 1996 Find, map & hike today
Joanna has written 6 entries about this goal
Walked 2.4 miles on Monday. It’s all flat surface naturally… but it’s good training.
walked over two miles yesterday and could have walked more but the girls can’t, really. This is going to be a breeze once my health is in order.
Need to set a date to do this in 2006. I can totally do this with Bill and the girls – Daisy can hike and Lily can Bjorn it. Maybe a day hike in Tahoe in July when we’re visiting the folks???
I am up to this now – I just have to find the TIME to hike. I wanted to go tomorrow (it wouldn’t have been five miles) but looks like we’re doing Christmas pics instead. Blah!
The day the egg met the sperm, I did a two mile relatively easy hike. It was challenging. I’ve lost weight since then, even while pregnant! But after Lily comes, I want to get up to five miles without difficulty.
Joanna has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- Balut cheered this 5 years ago
- irv942 cheered this 6 years ago
- Neil cheered this 7 years ago
- Zoidberg cheered this 7 years ago
- hazey cheered this 7 years ago
- Lolidalene cheered this 7 years ago
- AnnieDee cheered this 7 years ago
- Chelseanneagain cheered this 7 years ago
- Lady S cheered this 7 years ago
- Katchoo cheered this 7 years ago