I started supplementing my weekly Hebrew class with some online learning, in the form of mango languages It’s a fun online way to learn languages. They slowly walk you through new vocab and grammar, building on what you’ve already learned. I can access it for free through Seattle Public Library.
www.eteacherhebrew.com/Hebrew Learn Modern Hebrew at a level specifically designed for you!
www.alison.com/LearnForFree 500+ Free Interactive Multimedia Courses. View Our Courses Online!
learn.webcrawler.com/ Search for Learn Hebrew Free With 100's of Results at WebCrawler
Joe Goldberg has written 3 entries about this goal
I finished the intro class, and now I’m on to the second class. It’s moving at a pretty good pace. I study a couple times a week in addition to the weekly class. We’re getting into verbs now which is always fun, but luckily Hebrew verbs are very easy to conjugate in the present tense. There are only 4 forms (male or female, singular or plural), so there’s no 3rd person to worry about.
I’m taking a weekly Hebrew class at synagogue. It starts at the basics (Alef-Bet) and works up to conversational “street” Hebrew.
Joe Goldberg has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Ms Smith cheered this 1 month ago
- chaucer1234 cheered this 7 months ago
- bluefish0526 cheered this 2 years ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- INLOVEWITHONEABOVE cheered this 3 years ago
- Artemis cheered this 3 years ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 3 years ago
- _glas_ cheered this 3 years ago
- Somayyeh Mehri cheered this 3 years ago
- Stephen cheered this 4 years ago