93. listen to me, always.
94. live my life the way I want to for the rest of my life.
95. have less negative thoughts.
96. no money-worry.
97. be true to myself.
98. have a place called home but never settle.
99. go with the flow, be spontaneous with life.
100. always keep all my dreams alive!!
www.veteranscrisisline.net/ Call, chat or text now for confidential help for Veterans.
www.cityfoodtours.com/ Delicious Tours of Philadelphia. Come See a Different Side of Philly
joyjoei has written 10 entries about this goal
93. listen to me, always.
71. be able to swim freely, without wearing life-jacket. (I have done this!) done
72. bungee jump down the river.
73. learn rock climbing.
74. read every sigle book by Nicholas Sparks.
75. stay with someone who make me laugh everyday and many times a day. (I think I found him.)
76. take a train trip again and again…
77. become vegetarian at least 6 months.
78. get my writing published.
79. keep on writing everyday.
80. never grow up and never grow old. Stay young at heart.
81. have more tatts.
82. have a dreadlock.
83. sleep on a beach watching stars with friends again (and again).
84. go camping with friends again on an island. (we never feel enough of this.)
85. stay best friend with all my girlfriends and PT.
86. have other jobs, try other kinds of business.
87. never work for a company again.
88. retired young but still have something to do, look forward, hope for and enjoy.
89. see my best friends get married.
90. never worry about money, change my attitude towards it.
91. have a zest life daily!
92. love and live life to the fullest!
61. meet my old friends who I haven’t met for a long time.
62. ride a horse.
63. sky dive
64. make a will and give all my properties to my sister and my brother.
65. have more “best” friends.
66. stay single and travel with my single friends.
67. be the best in my own business. Just to prove that I can do it.
68. enjoy hard times, learn from them and get through it cheerfully.
69. always be there for my family.
70. always be there to listen.
46. own a book shop.
47. reopen a coffee shop.
48. travel oversea with my best friends for a month.
49. stay debt free forever.
50. bike in Laos
51. bike across an island.
52. live simple life. doing
53. become an auntie. done
54. travel with my nieces and nephews. done and will do it again and again
55. tell all my secrets to my sister.
56. speak French fluently.
57. speak another language fluently; apart from Thai, French, and English.
58. get my third tattoos.
59. travel overseas alone.
60. spend a week doing art work.
travel to every continent..
41. Meet all friends from 43things. It will be a great experience to travel to their countries and meet in person.
42. Meet MD Mick in Scotland or somewhere in this globe.
43. travel to at least 50 cities in the world.
44. sit in a cafe and watch people walking by in the city like Paris, Rome, Wien, Amsterdam, New York, Mumbai, Berlin, Toscana…Wow!! how long it will take for me to go to sit in a cafe of each town???
31. backpack through Thailand
32. expand my business. I am opening another internet shop next month. I want to have 3 shops by the end of this year. done
33. Hith hike again. did it many times when i was in university.
34. travel all the countries in Asia
35. have another kind of business. Maybe an aparment service.
36. drive in another country.
37. skinny dip
38. scuba dive
39. live my life differently each year.
40. talk to my childhood friend who i have never talked to her for about 13 years.
21. Own a small resort in a small peaceful island.
22. Go on an alaskan cruise. (I should marry rich.)
23. Take a train trip through Europe.
24. Use my US visa at least once.
25. Get rid of my deep water phobia. done
26. Bring my parents overseas.
27. Write a book.
28. Learn to speak French again.
29. Go back to Paris again.
30. Live by the sea agian.
11. pet a dolphin. I love dolphin so much.
12. go whale watching
13. get second tattoo done
14. have my own charity foundation
15. do volunteer job
16. donate my organs
17. never fight to lose weight. stay in good shape forever!!!
18. fall in love with stranger..(actaully, i am doing it – good fun!! ;)) done
19. fly first class
20. drive a Mercedes Benz
it’s kind of fun as i have lot of things in my mind that i want to get them done before i die…
1. Travel around the world.
2. Stay at least one month in Scotland.
3. Be an islander for 2 weeks.
4. Backpack through Europe.
5. Find my soul mate and live with him for the rest of our lives..
6. Get married on the beach.
7. Travel somewhere, anywhere with Michael.
8. Do not work for a month, and just travel.
9. Bungy jumping
10. live in foreign countries
joyjoei has gotten 34 cheers on this goal.
- runwim cheered this 3 years ago
- Elisabeth cheered this 6 years ago
- ~*Serenity*~ cheered this 6 years ago
- alonzoboy cheered this 6 years ago
- WillyWilly cheered this 6 years ago
- diamondlightfoot cheered this 6 years ago
- LiveTillYouDie cheered this 6 years ago
- tomtom87 cheered this 6 years ago
- Scully cheered this 6 years ago
- keylimepies cheered this 6 years ago
- x_melanie_x cheered this 6 years ago
- mindbutterfly cheered this 6 years ago
- dwlt cheered this 6 years ago
- APPLE2007 cheered this 6 years ago
- kjimsa cheered this 6 years ago
- ScarletAndMustard cheered this 6 years ago
- Harmonygirl as a Meez cheered this 6 years ago
- meliflower cheered this 6 years ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 6 years ago
- A L E E M 2.43 cheered this 6 years ago
- venusian cheered this 6 years ago