Going for a walk in an hour, migraine be damned.
www.dailyhealthcentral.com/ Live Healthy! Register today for daily updates on healthy living.
www.dailyburn.com/Free-Trial Workout Anywhere, Anytime With DailyBurn. Free 30 Day Trial.
www.ask.com/Benefit+Of+Daily+Exercise Benefit Of Daily Exercise. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.activebeat.co/Exercise-Fitness Discover 10 surprising tips to get more exercise throughout your day!
junipurr has written 90 entries about this goal
Another hour walk. No hurts this time.
Walked 2 days ago for a solid hour with a friend. Pulled a tendon. Ow.
Did a different DVD yesterday, I think I like the first one better.
Today I had a filling that is really hurting and one of my knees is acting up.
I will see how I feel after the painkillers start working, but I might be giving this a miss, today.
Walked again. Pulled leg muscle slightly right before, went anyway, no problem.
Did Pilates again. Already made a little bit of progress for strength and form. Two of the exercises I still can’t complete, but I was able to hold the form for them this time, which I couldn’t even two days ago. Baby steps.
Walked today. Trying the approach of either this or that exercise, vs. exercise/no exercise. I’ll see how it works.
I just tried Pilates for the first time. I am now in awe of the woman on the tape, who made it look effortless.
I have noticed I am slowly but surely systematically eliminating my excuses for not doing things that either A: need doing or B: are good for me to do/goals of mine. My latest no exercising reason is that it’s been too cold outside (and it has, for someone with asthma-I’m doubly triggered by cold air and exercise itself.)But I have exercise videos that are sitting idle. So today, I found a yoga/Pilates mat that was on sale and just got it. It’s a bit thicker than the average, as I don’t have the greatest knees and need a bit more cushioning than the average 1/8 inch thick mat supplies. But now there is no earthly “good” reason not to be using them.
junipurr has gotten 30 cheers on this goal.
- barttr cheered this 4 years ago
- Frannie cheered this 4 years ago
- SourCherry cheered this 4 years ago
- inneedofinspiration cheered this 4 years ago
- kinorkahol cheered this 4 years ago
- scorpionexus cheered this 4 years ago
- cdmarzipan cheered this 4 years ago
- Fairdivinity cheered this 4 years ago
- Bashuu:) cheered this 5 years ago
- Rebecca cheered this 5 years ago
- zhou cheered this 5 years ago
- Carm cheered this 5 years ago
- ooo miki ooo cheered this 5 years ago
- Summtime cheered this 5 years ago
- Beverly cheered this 5 years ago
- ikoimonster cheered this 5 years ago
- melissa_hermosa cheered this 5 years ago
- herling cheered this 5 years ago
- renewalsh cheered this 5 years ago
- Mike cheered this 5 years ago
- fishnchad cheered this 5 years ago