I realize that this is like my 3rd entry that involves books but chick lit is so fun, especially British chick lit, like Sophie Kinsella’s shopaholics series-hilarious
justagurl has written 10 entries about this goal
53. The smell of mens cologne (Well…some of it)
51. Spending time with my family- when everyone
can just chill and actually have fun. And those times
have seem to become even more and more few
and far between over the years. Most of the time
anymore we are all so busy with work or life, we
argue about get togethers and schedules and
finally we pick a time when everyone can rush
together to spend a couple of hectic hours for a
birthday or a holiday halfheartedly listening to
each other because we all have “more important
things on our minds” or just making
conversation to be polite or someone is irritated
with someone else, then one by one or two by
2, etc. everyone rushes off. But sometimes, Just
every now and then we get together, and
everyone is aparently having a decent day and
no one is “in a mood” and we actually talk and
we actually listen to each other and the
conversations actually flow and it ACTUALLY
feels like family and love and “importance” as it
should. I love those days. They really do make me happy. And I miss them.
46. lip gloss
49. mp3 player
50. hair tie
41. My wonderful and supportive family and boyfriend who (even though they dont normally agree with my views on most things) are ALWAYS there for me when i really need them.
42. My friends (who also- not usually on the same page as me) are still there to lend an ear and sometimes even more if I need to call them
43. my health
44. That all of my basic needs are fulfilled.
45. That i have a pretty decent job and vehicle to help me get by.
31. Looking out the window and seeing my dog lying in the grass looking content.
32. Watching my cat sleeping in the crazy positions he sleeps in.
33. all baby animals
34. when cats and dogs get along, or dogs and roosters (or any animals that normally DONT get along)
35. When little kids say grown up things
37. And most of all- my baby nieces (for lots of reasons, some of which are listed below)
38. watching them play
39. the cute things that they say and do
40. watching their expressions when they see or learn something new for the first time
21. Having the road all to myself (and not having to deal with alot of traffic)on the way to work
22. My rainguards (on my car)
23. A decent haircut (got a horrible haircut recently and am still dealing with the effects)
24. A really good haircut
25. Dreams (I dont remember my dreams very often anymore, I miss them)
26. Having energy and motivation. (not feeling alot of that anymore lately either)
27. Superglue (comes in so handy for so many things:))
28. Being able to shut off the alarm and crawl back under the covers.
29. warm weather (I realize this is already in the list of “things i enjoy” but I also really miss it when I have to deal with freezing cold weather.
30. Getting to bed at a decent hour and being able to go straight to sleep.
11. Having goals and checking them off.
12. Warm weather, Being able to wear spring & summery clothes (capris and sandals)
14. Songs that describe exactly how I feel.
15. Water rides in amusement parks.
16. Nice smells (Perfume, flowers, candles, etc.)
17. Surrounding myself with beautiful things (butterflies, fairy figurines, flowers, etc.)”Maybe if we are surrounded in beauty then someday we will become what we see.” Jewel
18. Really great Quotes
19. Books- Libraries, Bookstores, And my bookshelves at home (actually make a house feel more like home to me)
20. A spa day
It’s taken me awhile to do this because its kinda difficult for me to think of things that really make me-what I would call-”Happy”, So I’m start by listing some things that I just really Enjoy…
1. 3-D Movies
2. Outside concerts
3. The smell of the air at the beginning of spring
4. The smell of freshly cut grass in the summer
5. The smell of rain in the summer
8. Really good books that I can relate to
9. The feeling of laundry right out of the dryer (especially when it’s cold)
10. Finding a really good sale
But the truth is all i feel is indifference about pretty much everything. Maybe if i work on this list it will give me a better outlook on life.