Trying to make sure I respond to everyone with positivity and a loving attitude. It was a challenge today, but I didn’t do too badly.
www.vmware.com/Forrester_Whitepaper Download whitepaper on software- defined datacenter and VMware®.
jvtdc has written 10 entries about this goal
I am sure he doesn’t think I love him right now, but I definately do. I just sent emails to all of his teachers and his high school counselor begging for help for him after a week of fighting and trying to help him with his classes. He has mild dyslexia and stuggles so much in school. He is such a good kid with such a big heart, but he is almost getting to the point of depression when it comes to school. ... Here’s praying the teachers jump in and help save him!
I love Friday mornings! I have preschool time at the park! They always make me smile.
One little boy inparticular today made my heart melt. He fell down and he ran up to me to show me his mildly scraped hand. We brushed it off and I gave him a hug to make him feel better, and he gave me the biggest smile, said “All better!” and ran off to play! Who wouldn’t love that!
She will be with me for a month. I don’t mind, but she is exhausting. If she doesn’t get her way, she acts like a child! So I am choosing to love her in spite of herself.
I love him even when he is being difficult! I love him through his struggling frustration in school. I love him even when he’s taking his frustration out on me. I love him especially when he’s going to not like me today when I take away all video games, ipods, cell phones, etc… until he can be more respectful and grateful.
I just wasn’t very good at this today!
I think the person I find hardest to love is myself. I don’t even think I realized that until today. I’m not sure how to even start. But today, I’m going to try.
I am loving my husband even when he is stressed and grumpy. I am loving my kids, even though they have not been as helpful as they should be. Today is a new day and I will love all of them!
I will make love my greatest weapon and none on who I call can defend against its force….My love will melt all hearts liken to the sun whose rays soften the coldest day.
- Og Mandino
This is how I want to be!!! :-)
I was in church yesterday when the sermon was on loving others, even when it is hard! I realize I’m not very good at this. I’m trying, but I have a long way to go.
jvtdc has gotten 29 cheers on this goal.
- soundoftrees cheered this 8 months ago
- dec80 cheered this 10 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 12 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 13 months ago
- OsisIsis7777 cheered this 13 months ago
- CageLoves cheered this 14 months ago
- ♥ cheered this 14 months ago
- Dawn cheered this 14 months ago
- anitius cheered this 14 months ago
- wembleyheads cheered this 14 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 14 months ago
- La vie en rose du d'or cheered this 14 months ago
- julettaskey cheered this 15 months ago
- Allegra A. cheered this 15 months ago
- lovely_lizzy cheered this 16 months ago
- Lady of Shalott cheered this 16 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 19 months ago
- daisyheaded cheered this 19 months ago
- As a Phoenix Rising cheered this 19 months ago
- Benirawr cheered this 19 months ago
- notlikeothers253 cheered this 20 months ago