I’ve been doing some research and found a good place in Geelong which offers it: http://www.ausdivinginstruction.com.au/ ... only Port Phillip Bay isn’t the Great Barrier Reef. So I’m of two minds … learn somewhere local which isn’t all tropical and beautiful or go to Queensland and do a dedicated course up there at some stage and see the Great Barrier Reef at the same time.
www.goway.com/Australia Oldest & most experienced South Pacific travel specialist. Est 1970
www.viator.com/great-barrier-reef Great Barrier Reef scuba diving! Book 5-star barrier reef diving.
www.coraledgeadventures.com/ VA's Most Complete SCUBA Center SCUBA Training, Equipment, Service
www.australia.com/Great+Barrier+Reef Discover The Only Coral Reef That Can Be Seen In Outer Space Now!
www.atlanticedge.com/ Multiple Locations in MD,DC,PA,VA We Provide All Gear-Register Online
jejuniper has written 1 entry about this goal
jejuniper has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- mdd2nd cheered this 2 years ago
- Janelle Sennert cheered this 3 years ago
- cherrytomato cheered this 5 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 6 years ago
- luaptrauts cheered this 6 years ago
- lifeisgood61 cheered this 7 years ago
- Great Big Feet cheered this 7 years ago
- Sir Aaron cheered this 7 years ago
- Flash cheered this 7 years ago
- RuthG cheered this 7 years ago
- nychibiscus cheered this 7 years ago
- bananapancakes cheered this 7 years ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 7 years ago
- gypsiewriter thinks life is beautiful cheered this 7 years ago
- Jo cheered this 8 years ago
- elektra3 cheered this 8 years ago
- HariSeldon cheered this 8 years ago