Today’s the first day of the next 46 years of my life.
Early morning walk done; see photo Work: file format
- Do the test I put off yesterday
- Weekly review
Housework + kitchen
- Complete file #1 (also checkproof)
laundry: 1 load
Clean out frigge Cook zucchini + eggplants + broccoli Make (birthday) cheesecake
complete 1 test (2 hours)
What do you mean it’s Friday?
Today I need to:
Send my questions to client No 1 and make sure she answers by the end of the working day
- Catch up with housework
Today I need to work work work.
Try really hard to complete first draft Make a list of all my questions
- Plan tomorrow’s errands
- one potential job;
- one new customer; fill in paperwork
It’s practically impossible to plan this week ahead.
I’m waiting for 2 BIG clients to contact me about 2 co-operations (one book, one agency with a steady workflow). If this happens, I will have little time for other stuff.
- Finish 1 test paper (2 or 3 hours)
- Have my hair colored (about 2 hours)
- Study Molecular Biolog and Statistics (still unsure – perhaps 5 hours?)
- Catch up with 1 person
- Decide about the cleaning lady
- Delegate duties for home cleaning
If I have a lot of work:
- Translate till I drop
- Meet my deadlines
If I don’t have a lot of work, catch up and have some fun:
- Tidy up
- Catch up with more friends
- GTD again
- Catch up with other job
- Goethe: library + Gerhard Falkner reading at the Agora (get tickets by Tuesday afternoon) no