from Cooks’ Illustrated. Followed the chicken recipe to a T but riffed on the sauce recipe a bit. DELICIOUS. Can’t wait to try it again soon.
www.secretrecipes.co/try+new+recipes Search for try new recipes? Find the best recipes 100% free!
www.recipes-pro.com/FreeDownload Get Quick & Easy new recipies. Download All Recipes Free!
kathybacon has written 8 entries about this goal
I tried a wonderful pork roast recipe a few weeks ago. Served it with homemade fig sauce (simple and the fig sauce recipe included maple syrup and freshly squeezed lemon juice!!!!!)
I got it from the library (I’m ALL about saving money these days) and watched the demonstrations. Tried stir frying twice this week – first time worked really well; second time, I got a bit over-ambitious and it wasn’t such a success. Still… I feel like I have the hang of it, now.
Found a great recipe on a TV show – It’s Just Food – and made a delicious lentil and barley salad. I’m trying to eat a wider variety of food into my diet, and this recipe gets barley in… which I rarely consume otherwise. And, oh yah, it’s a very tasty salad!
I used a mix of beans, not just chickpeas. And I didn’t have leaks. I used more garlic and less onion. And added a splash of vinegar.
It was flipping delicious! Will absolutely make it again.
From “How to Eat Supper” cookbook. Meh. It had a sauce of reduced vinegar mixed with reduced chicken stock, and it was fine but not great.
I learned how to roast a chicken not so long ago, and now I learned how to use the brining process before hand. Yum! Makes it juicier.
Saw it prepared on the TV show Everyday Food. It didn’t turn out great; maybe because I used kidney beans instead of pinto? The recipe said to cook 5-8 minutes on each side and instead, I had to do more like 30 minutes. I’m really glad I tried it but I wouldn’t prepare it again.
kathybacon has gotten 185 cheers on this goal.
- Kelaka cheered this 4 days ago
- appu srva cheered this 1 month ago
- WhoisRipley cheered this 1 month ago
- Teahupoo cheered this 2 months ago
- MrPuffin cheered this 2 months ago
- ToveDahlskog cheered this 3 months ago
- soonforget cheered this 3 months ago
- Katrinia17 cheered this 3 months ago
- joeyinthebush cheered this 3 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 4 months ago
- Pete cheered this 4 months ago
- ambler cheered this 4 months ago
- iamcarson cheered this 5 months ago
- Plorange cheered this 5 months ago
- moira123 cheered this 6 months ago
- Zuzanna cheered this 6 months ago
- x_lau_x cheered this 8 months ago
- Well, that's Ood cheered this 8 months ago
- mysteriousenigma cheered this 9 months ago
- Tartsy cheered this 9 months ago
- SaraInes cheered this 9 months ago