Hanging out with a friend the other day and she let me try out her car in the parking lot. I didn’t even stall! But wow, would I need to practice a LOT more to get on the road. I can handle all the pedals if I don’t have to look at the road
www.driveredinabox.com/LearnAtHome Guaranteed Crash-Free Drivers Ed! Easy To Follow & Has Parent Tools
ask.com/How+To+Drive+A+Stick+Shift Search for How To Drive A Stick Shift Look Up Fast Results now!
katie_marie has written 2 entries about this goal
So far I haven’t had any chances to actually drive a standard. but, a friend of mine allows me to shift gears while she drives. At least now i am familiar with where all the gears are! With my right hand….maybe not as brilliant an idea as it once looked.
katie_marie has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- moonandabug cheered this 20 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 2 years ago
- Just Keith cheered this 2 years ago
- Bigmighty cheered this 2 years ago
- blueberryKiss cheered this 2 years ago
- Indigo_Divaah cheered this 3 years ago
- picklethefish cheered this 3 years ago
- xenologue cheered this 4 years ago
- Mellow_Yellow cheered this 4 years ago
- sipes23 cheered this 5 years ago
- Allyn Stoller cheered this 5 years ago
- Miss Sha cheered this 5 years ago
- bookbabe cheered this 5 years ago
- Dulci cheered this 6 years ago