okay, I haven’t got an official 100%, but this is what remains:
- live in the geographic area I choose. I can’t do much about that at the moment, and I do live in a nice area, so that’s kind of irrelevant
- have nothing around the house of in storage that I do not need – covered by two 43 things goals
- rarely use caffeine/sugar – these are problem points for me, but also part of a long-term eating disorder that won’t be any means be solved overnight. it’s something I’d rather not push myself for, so I’m happy to try and minimise caffeine and sugar when I can
- have a complete physical exam – this is scheduled in the next fortnight, and I see my doctor often enough for mental health things anyway that any irregularities get looked at
- my weight is within my ideal range – it’s in the “healthy” range, with a BMI of about 22, but my goal weight is on 43 things
- my nails are healthy and attractive – 43 things
- I have no habits which I find to be unacceptable – well, this is an ongoing thing – we constantly gain and lose habits as we go through life. my only bad habits relate to mental health, really, and anything I find as I work my way through life I try to deal with
- I floss daily – on my 43things list, progressive
- 6 financial-based points. these are also long term, and part of my budget (which I’ve set up), and my life goals. because I rely on a pension and don’t have much money, it’s not something I can alter too much, although I’m aiming to do the best I can with money, and I’m learning more each year about handling my finances.
- I am fully caught up with letters and calls – I have one letter and one email to send, but again, these are always on-going things, and I’m terrible at them. I see my friends when I see them, which is always lovely, and apart from that I’m not too fussed
so, technically, my final score is:
physical environment: 23/25
health and emotional balance: 18/25
since most of the rest are upkeep, ongoing or part of my plan already, I’m happy to mark this as done.